Spoiler:An Invisible Thread
|An Invisible Thread|
|First aired:||April 27, 2009|
|Written by:||Tim Kring|
|Directed by:||Greg Beeman|
|Previous spoiler:||I Am Sylar|
As "Volume 4: Fugitives" comes to a close, the fight to stop Sylar has consequences that will change everything... - Emmy-award winner Zeljko Ivanek and Michael Dorn guest star. - Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) faces off against Sylar (Zachary Quinto) to keep him from meeting the President (guest star Michael Dorn). Sylar has his own plans for his new partner. Meanwhile, Hiro (Masi Oka) learns that there are repercussions to regaining his ability. Elsewhere, Matt (Greg Grunberg) is forced to go to extraordinary lengths to protect his future with his family. Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Hayden Panettiere, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Cristine Rose and Milo Ventimiglia also star.
- 04/27 -- Potential MAJOR Spoilers Synopsis
- 04/26 -- New Season Finale Promo
- 04/25 -- New Powers for Tracy Strauss
- 04/25 -- An Invisible Thread - An Early Look
- 04/24 -- New Canadian Promo
- 04/23 -- Matt Parkman linked to cliffhanger
- 04/23 -- Entertainment Weekly: It's possible no one will be leaving the show
- 04/23 -- First Pictures of Sylar Vs. Peter and Nathan
- 04/22 -- Sprint Sneak Peek
- 04/22 -- Canadian Promo Summary (Unconfirmed Fan Summary)
- 04/22 -- Various BTS Cast Interviews
- 04/21 -- BTS Set Video of Peter and Claire
- 04/21 -- Three New Sneak Peeks
- 04/21 -- Several More Promo Pics
- 04/21 -- More Official Promo Pics - 20+
- 04/21 -- First Official Promo Pics - Peter and Claire Together
- 04/20 -- What to Expect and Beyond
- 04/20 -- New NBC Promo
- 04/15 -- Sylar will Propose to Claire and more Details
- 04/10 -- Final 3 Episodes of Season New Promo
- 04/08 -- James Kyson Lee Reveals Finale Details
- 04/06 -- Press Release
- 04/03 -- Roberto Sanchez appears as a Secret Service agent in this episode, according to IMDb.
- 04/01 -- Spoilers reveal that Sylar will kill off a major character that has been on the show since Season One in this episode.
- 03/27 -- Christopher Eccleston appears as Claude in this episode, according to IMDb. However, Joe Pokaski and Aron Coleite have already confirmed that he will not appear in Volume 4.
- 03/21 -- Jason Graham appears as Jason in this episode, according to IMDb.
- 03/13 -- Sendhil Ramamurthy states all characters minus one are in the final scene of An Invisible Thread
- 03/11 -- Episode 3x25 - Filming Update
- 03/09 -- Summary of latest Behind the Eclipse Q&A reveals title of Volume 5 as Redemption, that Episode 3x25 An Invisible Thread will introduce a new female "baddie" and more.
- 03/05 -- The title of this episode is confirmed.
- 02/18 -- Episode 3x25 Casting Call
- Nathan dies and Peter gets Sylar's abilities
- Sylar will not die in a physical manner. He will "die" in a mental way.
- As you are "dumb" in a mental way, stop it with the philosophical theories.
- Sylar will be brainwashed by Matt Parkman to make him think that he is Nathan.
- Danko will be turned in by Sylar for his crimes
- Hiro will die due to his ability returning
- The "Invisible Thread" will be the President, who hasn't been seen the whole time.
- The Heroes will be losing the battle until Hiro stops time, successfully stopping Sylar but killing himself by doing so.
- The female baddie will be Tracy with her new abilities.
- An Invisible Thread refers to the ability of flight, helping distinguish between Sylar and Nathan.
- Nathan will kill Sylar, in opposite to the future in Five Years Gone, where Sylar told Peter that he killed Nathan when he already turned against his kind. Now Sylar is the real enemy of the evolved humans, not Nathan.
- Sylar will kill both Danko (at the start of the episode as revenge over being stabbed) and Nathan (in a showdown between himself and the heroes over meeting the President).
- Sylar will kill Noah.
- Sylar will kill (maybe accidentally) Noah and name his future son Noah because he wants to redeem himself. This is also why he says "Claire is gonna be so mad" in the promo. After he has done this, he will change himself to become a hero. In this way, he has killed his dark side like it was said on the spoiler.
- Sylar will kill himself using Tom Miller's power.
- The character from season 1 that Sylar kills will be himself.
- Since Danko and his team think she is dead, Tracy will go to New Orleans and take on Niki's identity so as to avoid being caught again.
- Sylar is going to try and meet the president and touch him so he can shapeshift into him and assume control. Nathan will try and stop him.
- Sylar will kill Danko, assume Nathan's identity and take control over the operation - without actually killing Nathan. However, he still may do it later.
- Neither Nathan nor Sylar will die.
- Sylar will kill off Nathan Petrelli.
- Sylar will kill Nathan, but Peter will copy Sylar's powers during their fight, and Peter will then use shape-shifting to take his brother's place, not Sylar.
- Sylar will kill Nathan, and use his new shape shifting ability to pose as him.
- Sylar will kill Nathan, but Matt will use telepathy to replace Sylar's mind with Nathans before he's gone, thus destroying Sylar once and for all.
- Perhaps Matt will implant Nathan in Sylar's mind, but there will be a brewing conflict, and while Nathan might intially be in control, Sylar might reemerge in the future.
- This will be a Rebel-centric episode about how he is connected to every hero/villain like an invisible thread on Future Hiro's map of encounters each hero has made with another.
- The title refers to the string web, and how something unexpected will have to happen to stop a planned event from happening.
- Claude will show up in this episode.
- Claude will help Peter.
- Micah and Monica will help Peter along with Claude.
- Claude will be helping Micah as Rebel, being an 'invisible thread' controlling things in person.
- Claude will return and he will seek revenge against HRG by kidnapping Claire.
- Danko will be killed by a familiar invisible friend.
- Claude will be the one killed by Sylar and he will gain invisibility like he expressed to Peter that he wanted.
- Claude will help Peter.
- We will begin to see the future from "Five Years Gone". Sylar will gain the right powers.
- Barbara will show up as a villain, with an ability related to water, at the intro to Volume 5.
- Her power will be controlling weather.
- The new female "baddie" is Barbara.
- Tracy, having escaped by melting through the vent in the parking garage, will fight her sister, but neither of them will win and they will have to schedule a rematch.
- Barbara will use her ability to control water to reform Tracy from her melted state, wanting her sister to join her.
- After meeting up, all of the heroes will each go on their own mission to put an end to the Hunter's plans.
- Sylar will die, but he will not be killed by Peter.
- HRG will shoot Sylar in the back of the head while Sylar and Peter are fighting.
- Sylar will overcome this as he did against Danko.
- Sylar and Peter will take each other out at the same time.
- The specials will be revealed to the general public, creating an X-Men-like world where the specials are hated and feared by the general public.
- This episode will focus on Danko and will explain his past and the reason for his hatred of evolved humans.
- The new female "baddie" will be Sparrow Redhouse.
- The new female "baddie" will be Claire in a similar form from the exposed future.
- The new female "baddie" is Alice.
- The "minus one" will be Sylar, as the main characters will meet at Coyote Sands after he is killed.
- The "minus one" will be Noah, killed by somebody while trying to protect Claire.
- The "minus one" will be Tracy as Ali Larter was not seen in the photos from the full cast scenes.
- This may mean Tracy will be the last to arrive when the characters meet.
- Claire will start down her path as Future Claire and start by wanting to kill her uncle because Noah died trying to protect him.
- The beginning of Volume 5 will be similar to the Five Years Gone future.
- Sylar will kill Angela. All the heroes will reunite at her funeral.
- The major death will be Angela.
- The new female "baddie" will be Kimiko and she will kill Ando, putting Hiro on the path to becoming Future Hiro.
- Kimiko will not be the female "baddie" introduced.
- Peter will replicate all of Sylar's abilities, and he will fight him, Sylar using telekinesis and Peter electric manipulation. Sylar will take the upper hand but then Nathan will try to save Peter and Sylar will kill him.
- The unexpected female baddie will be Elle since before Elle's death there was a spoiler saying that a blonde in a new cutie pie relationship will die, buts its a cover up.
- Barbara will be revealed as Noah Gray's mother.
- Nathan will be killed by Sylar, who will look like Nathan in an attempt to fool Peter, but Matt will use his telepathy to transfer Nathan's mind into Sylar's, thus turning Sylar into Nathan and keeping him alive in a way.
- Samson will be back.
- Because of Nathan or Noah's death, Claire will turn bad, seeking revenge on Sylar or even Peter.
- Peter will regain many powers by touching Sylar while facing-off with him.
- He will regain Intuitive aptitude and the hunger. Because of this, Peter will know how to keep Sylar's other abilities, but the next time he touches someone with an ability he doesn't have yet, he will lose Intuitive aptitude (Sylar's original ability) and thus the hunger, keeping Peter on the good side but still able to use all of Sylar's other abilities.
- Peter will be able to overcome the hunger because he has a pure heart and good empathic skills.
- Sylar will slash Peter across his face (explaining the scar) before Peter gains all of Sylar's abilities by grabbing him, but he cannot save Nathan from death. Peter decides to not heal this scar as remembrance of his inability to save Nathan.
- Hiro will die. His power is messed up (the nose bleed) and it will only get worse in this episode and he'll end up dying (brain hemorrhage).
- After being rejected by Claire, Sylar will become Mr. Muggles, Lyle or Sandra and live with the Bennet's.
- Nathan will die, not physically, but mentally by both Sylar and Matt (in a desperately forced effort.) However, Nathan will not leave the show and will stay unconscious for most of season 4.
- Tracy will kill Danko.