From Heroes Wiki
| Brave New World
|Season: ||Four |
|Episode number: ||418 |
|First aired: ||February 8, 2010 |
|Written by: ||Tim Kring |
|Directed by: ||Adam Kane |
|Previous spoiler: ||The Wall |
This article contains archived spoilers about Brave New World. See the main article to see how they panned out. For general spoilers about upcoming episodes, see Spoiler:Heroes.
SAMUEL'S ULTIMATE PLAN SPELLS DISASTER FOR THOUSANDS - RAY PARK, DEANNE BRAY AND ELIZABETH ROHM GUEST STAR - In the climactic season finale, everyone bands together in an effort to stop Samuel (Robert Knepper) from taking the lives of thousands. Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) joins forces with his most unexpected ally to save Emma (guest star Deanne Bray). Meanwhile, H.R.G.'s (Jack Coleman) life hangs in the balance as he and Claire (Hayden Panettiere) find themselves trapped underground with oxygen quickly running out. Elsewhere, Hiro (Masi Oka) starts to come to grips with the decisions he has made and is called into action to help stop a disaster. Greg Grunberg, Ali Larter, Zachary Quinto and James Kyson Lee also star. David H. Lawrence XVII, Harry Perry, Todd Stashwick also guest star.
- Claude will come back in this episode.
- The world, or part of it, will suffer a huge catastrophe; changing the future forever.
- Following the catastrophe, Hiro will become the badass Hiro we witnessed in the first season to seek revenge on those who caused it.
- The world will now know that people with special abilities exist.
- After some major event, the story timeline will leap forward a significant amount of time into the "future", making the "future" characters the main characters.
- Samuel will use his amplified powers and create a 'country' or continent through breaking away the earth and rocks...as hinted at in Brother's Keeper, when Suresh discussed the changing landscape of the world.
- This will separate many of the people with abilities from the rest of the world.
- The episode will end with the heroes being unable to stop Samuel's new continent from forming, resulting in a "brave new world" where evil has triumphed over good.
- This episode will have evolved humans being announced to the world.
- Samuel will announce to the world that specials exist.
- The episode will end with lines something like: "It's time to face this brave new world."
- The episode title is a throwback to Huxley's BNW, and will focus on Eli's ability.
- Peter will replicate cloning in this episode.
- Hiro will go back in time and kill Sylar, Adam or another highly significant character, thus creating a "new world" in the mainstream timeline.
- Samuel will be so outraged of his carny betrayal that he will lose control of his ability.
- Sylar will take Samuel's ability.
- Peter will absorb Samuel's ability in order to kill him.
- Isaac Mendez's un-come-true paintings will come true.
- Peter's dream about Emma killing people will come true and Sylar will kill Emma.
- Sylar will help Emma, filling the role Nathan took in Season 1.
- This will be the beginning of the end of the world.
- All the standout Carnies will be killed.
- Sylar will be killed.
- Noah will be killed by Samuel.
- Rebel will be shown in this episode.
- All of the evolved humans will get into a fight and it will all end with Peter as the only one standing. This will also be the last episode of the Heroes series.
- Noah and Lauren will kill Eli.
- Hiro will find Charlie dead.
- Hiro will find old Charlie.
- Sylar, due to his empathic ability and new-found desire to help people, will become the new leader of the carnival.
- Ando will attack Samuel with his red lightning, and Samuel's ability will go out of control, which will cause massive destruction to Earth.
- Supercharged Samuel will destroy the world. Hiro will teleport to the past just before it happens and try to prevent this next season.
- The heroes will get Damian on their side, and he will use his power to reveal Samuel's true plans.
- Tracy will kill Samuel. (Earth vs. Water)
- The future from Volume 3 where Ando seemingly kills Hiro will finally come to pass.
- Hiro and Suresh will die by the hands of Ando as he supercharges their abilities too much.
- All of the following will happen in some manner through the plot:
- Sylar will use his powers to fight off the carnival members in order to free Emma before she uses her abilities in order to kill thousands of people gathered in Central Park. He will end up being one of the main people to face off against Samuel personally.
- In order to get to the carnival, Peter and Sylar will first face off against Eli either killing him or knocking him unconscious.Peter will help Sylar fend off against the carnival crew. He too will be on of the main people to face off against Samuel personally.
- Claire and Noah will be rescued by Lauren. Claire will show off her ability in front of a live news crew, finally revealing to the world that "specials" exist.
- Samuel will become enraged that his plans have failed so miserably, and so he will try to simply destroy everyone, but Hiro will arrive on the scene just in time (similar to his appearance in season 1 at the Kirby Plaza battle) and stop Samuel.
- Sylar will absorb Emma's ability.
- Samuel will use his ability to split the world in two as prophesized in Season 3.
- The existance of specials will be announced to the world by Claire.
- Samuel will be killed.
- Eli will be killed.
- There will be an epic battle in Central Park. This will lead to Samuel's death, but also to reveal of specials existing.
- Peter will use his ability to copy Sylar's Empathy, which will finally restore Peter's old ability.
- This episode was rumoured to be a two hour long episode but the NBC schedule confirms that it will be standard length as it will show in it's usual 9/8c timeslot.
- For fan theories that have been deemed too silly or too outlandish to occur by other fans, see far-out fan theories.