| Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
THIS COULD INCLUDE UNCONFIRMED MATERIAL FROM UNAIRED EPISODES OR PREVIEWS.
For spoilers about Heroes and Heroes Reborn, see below.
Heroes Reborn will be a sequel of Heroes, to begin airing on September 24, 2015.
Heroes Reborn is the title of the sequel of the show Heroes. Scheduled to be a 13-episode event series, the series will begin airing with a two-hour premiere on September 24, 2015. Original series creator Tim Kring is on board to run the show, which will focus on new characters while also featuring several returning characters.   
- 8/15/2015 -- NEW! The first two episodes, Awakening, and Odessa, will screen at the Toronto International Film Festival before their two-hour premiere on September 24.
- 7/31/2015 -- NEW! Rya Kihlstedt reveals Eve Harlow will be playing Erica Kravid's teenage daughter.
- 7/18/2015 -- HeroSite interview with Robbie Kay and Danika Yarosh reveals details about their characters, including Tommy's ability to "make things disappear", Malina's power to "control all of the elements."
- 7/16/2015 -- Title of episode 2 revealed to be Odessa.
- 7/15/2015 -- Imperative Entertainment launches a "Heroes Universe" website, along with a trailer for the upcoming videogames and some new information about the Heroes Reborn tie-in books.
- 7/13/2015 -- The Comic-Con Panel is made available on the official YouTube channel.
- 7/12/2015 -- Hollywood Reporter interview with Tim Kring confirms Claire died before the new series takes place.
- 7/12/2015 -- Imperative Entertainment announces six eBook prequels to Heroes Reborn. The first is called Brave New World and is written by David Bishop. It will be released September 25, and can be preordered for $2.99 from Amazon. Additionally, it is reported that the second book, A Matter of Trust, written by Timothy Zahn focuses on a priest with a dark secret. The third book, Nobody, an original tale by Kevin J. Anderson and Peter J. Wacks, involves the power and the curse of physical attraction. The fourth book, an untitled work by Duane Swierczynski, is a cat-and-mouse thriller about a murderous husband and wife couple whose next intended victim proves highly elusive. The fifth book, also untitled, is an action-packed tale of police corruption written by Stephen Blackmoore. Finally, the sixth book, titled Save the Cheerleader, Destroy the World, written by Keith De Candido, tells the full story of what happened to "everybody’s favorite cheerleader," Claire Bennet.
- 7/8/2015 -- Details of the Heroes Reborn app announced.
- 7/8/2015 -- IGN announces that two new videogames, Heroes Reborn: Gemini and Heroes Reborn: Enigma, will be released in September. The two games together serve as a prequel to Heroes Reborn, plus 10 more motion arts are released.
- 6/30/2015 -- Two more motion posters are released, this time featuring Noah Bennet and Malina, respectively.
- 6/29/2015 -- Two moving character posters are released via the Heroes Facebook page, with the first featuring Carlos and the second featuring another new character, Molly.
- 6/26/2015 -- Titan Comics posted the cover art for the new graphic novel Vengeance (written by Zach Craley and Seamus Fahey, art by Rubine and cover art by Paul Pope).
- 6/26/2015 -- Aislinn Paul has been cast in Heroes Reborn. She will appear in a recurring capacity.
- 6/25/2015 -- A full synopsis for the series is released on the Heroes Reborn website, including various new character names and the actors who will play them.
- 6/25/2015 -- A 70-second trailer is released, containing the first footage made available to the public.
- 6/22/2015 -- Several YouTube videos are released by HeroTruther showing ordinary people with extraordinary abilities.
- 6/22/2015 -- A new teaser, Where Are the Heroes? has been released on the NBC Heroes Reborn website.
- 6/22/2015 -- Heroes Reborn will launch on September 24th.
- 6/16/2015 -- The Heroes Reborn cast will be present at the 2015 San Diego Comic-Con. Moderated by Greg Grunberg, the Reborn cast and Tim Kring should participate in a Q&A session. The participants are: Jack Coleman, Zachary Levi, Robbie Kay, Kiki Sukezane, Ryan Guzman, Gatlin Green, Henry Zebrowski, Judith Shekoni, Danika Yarosh and Rya Kihlstedt.
- 6/11/2015 -- It was announced that Titan Comics will produce a five-issue graphic novel series that will the origins of one of the series’ new cast members. Heroes Reborn supervising producer Seamus Fahey and Zach Craley will write the comic, and artist Rubine will illustrate.
- 6/10/2015 -- Cristine Rose will return as Angela Petrelli.
- 6/3/2015 -- Noah Gray-Cabey returns as Micah.
- 6/1/2015 -- Sendhil Ramamurthy will return as Mohinder Suresh in Heroes Reborn.
- 5/28/2015 -- Nazneen Contractor joins Heroes Reborn. She will play Farah, a mysterious character who is militant, tough and stoic.
- 5/26/2015 -- Greg Beeman is directing the second episode of Heroes Reborn.
- 5/26/2015 -- Dylan Bruce joins Heroes Reborn. He will play a recurring character.
- 5/22/2015 -- Peter Mooney will have an arc on Heroes Reborn.
- 5/22/2015 -- Allan Arkush confirms that he will be directing two episodes.
- 5/21/2015 -- Greg Grunberg will reprise his role as Matt Parkman in Heroes Reborn.
- 5/18/2015 -- Jake Manley tweets he is "very excited to be a part of [Heroes Reborn]!"
- 5/11/2015 -- Zachary Levi’s character, Luke Collins looks to be the villain.
- 5/10/2015 -- NBC releases several new images of Heroes Reborn, along with the names of two new characters: Zachary Levi will play Luke Collins, and Kiki Sukezane will play Miko Otomo. The title of Episode 101 will be called Awakening. See below for the three images.
- 5/10/2015 -- NBC announces that Heroes Reborn will air on Thursdays from 8 pm to 9 pm (EST), as a lead-in to The Blacklist.
- 4/29/2015 -- Francesca Eastwood and Pruitt Taylor Vince have been cast in recurring roles on Heroes Reborn
- 4/29/2015 -- The 100 Alum Eve Harlow joins Heroes Reborn in a recurring capacity.
- 4/14/2015 -- Heroes Reborn adds Dexter alum, Rya Kihlstedt, as a series regular.
- 4/12/2015 -- IMDb lists Eve Harlow as appearing in 3 episodes of Heroes Reborn. It also lists Jake Manley playing a character named Brad, Sara Mitich playing Lisa Carpenter, and Michael Murray playing Charlie, each for one episode. [Note, none of these names have been verified elsewhere, though Jake Manley tweeted that he was starting a "really cool project" on April 6, 2015.]
- 4/7/2015 -- Heroes Reborn will bring back Jimmy Jean-Louis as The Haitian.
- 4/6/2015 -- First shooting day in Toronto!
- 4/6/2015 -- IMDb lists Joshua Holmes as a cast member of Reborn, playing a high school student.
- 3/31/2015 -- Zachary Levi tweets a selfie of some of the cast, including Toru Uchikado.
- 3/27/2015 -- Masi Oka will reprise his role as Hiro Nakamura in the new reboot of Heroes. Oka says, "I'm hoping the fans will enjoy seeing [Hiro] back on TV."
- 3/20/2015 -- Ryan Guzman, Gatlin Green, and Henry Zebrowski join Heroes Reborn. It is speculated that Guzman might be playing "a former military guy", and Green could be playing "a sweet, popular girl".
- 3/19/2015 -- Excellent samurai swordsmith and martial artist Kiki Sukezane has been cast in Heroes Reborn.
- 3/18/2015 -- Judith Shekoni and Danika Yarosh will have roles in the new Heroes Reborn.
- 3/16/2015 -- Robbie Kay joins the cast of Reborn.
- 2/12/2015 -- Matt Shakman will direct the first episode of Heroes Reborn.
- 2/1/2015 -- During Super Bowl XLIX NBC shows their latest promo for Heroes Reborn.
- 1/16/2015 – Zachary Levi (Chuck) joins main Heroes Reborn cast according to Entertainment Weekly. His role is kept secret to maintain all mystery for the series.
- 7/14/2014 -- Tim Kring states in an interview with EW that Reborn action will occur post-Season Four.
- 6/16/2014 -- Jack Coleman has become the first Heroes co-star to sign on for Heroes Reborn, reprising his character as Noah Bennet aka HRG.
- 5/19/2014 -- NBC's entertainment president, Robert Greenblatt, says that "some familiar faces from the [original] show are bound to drop in" on Heroes Reborn. However, Milo Ventimiglia says he has no plans to return as Peter Petrelli.
- 5/11/2014 -- An official synopsis is released for Heroes Reborn. It reads, "The saga behind the 2006 breakout series Heroes will continue as creator Tim Kring returns to the fold and develops new layers to his original superhero concept. This highly anticipated 13-episode miniseries will reconnect with the basic elements of the show's first season where ordinary people were waking up to the fact that they had extraordinary abilities. This series will be preceded by a new digital series that will introduce audiences to the new characters and storylines that will take the Heroes phenomenon to new places."
- 4/24/14 -- Ali Larter is not asked to return for the Heroes reboot.
- 4/16/14 -- Hayden Panettiere is not asked to return to Heroes Reborn.
- 4/15/14 -- In conjunction with Heroes Reborn, NBC has announced that it will air a prequel series called Heroes Reborn: Digital Series. This will be part of NBC's new original online video initiative, and will air first on digital platforms including channel websites, Hulu, and video-on-demand.
- 2/22/14 -- The official Heroes page on Facebook posts a video teaser for Heroes Reborn.
- 2/22/14 -- Entertainment Weekly announces the return/reboot of Heroes. It will be a 13-episode, stand-alone story called Heroes Reborn. TV|Line also mentions that a webseries introducing the new characters and storylines will precede the televised miniseries.
- NEW! In addition to Heroes Reborn, NBC will launch a digital series prior to the 2015 premiere that will introduce the characters and new storylines. The webseries will be produced by Retrofit, the organization that produced many of the original webisodes.
- NEW! Heroes Reborn is expected to have 13 episodes in its initial run.
Original Air Date: 24 September 2015
Original Air Date: 24 September 2015
Returning cast members
New cast members
Heroes Reborn Crew Members