| Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
THIS COULD INCLUDE UNCONFIRMED MATERIAL FROM UNAIRED EPISODES OR PREVIEWS.
For spoilers about Heroes and Heroes Reborn, see below.
Heroes Reborn will be a reboot of Heroes, to air in 2015.
Heroes Reborn is the title of the reboot of the show Heroes. Scheduled to be a 13-episode event series, the reboot will air in 2015. Original series creator Tim Kring is on board to run the show. It is expected that Heroes Reborn will be a stand-alone story; no characters have been announced, though NBC Entertainment President Jennifer Salke said, "we won’t rule out the possibility of some of the show’s original cast members popping back in."  A webseries, set to air before Heroes Reborn is televised, will introduce new characters and storylines.  The action will occur after Season Four's events. 
- 4/14/2015 NEW! -- Heroes Reborn adds Dexter alum, Rya Kihlstedt, as series regular.
- 4/12/2015 NEW! -- IMDb lists Eve Harlow as appearing in 3 episodes of Heroes Reborn. It also lists Jake Manley playing a character named Brad, Sara Mitich playing Lisa Carpenter, and Michael Murray playing Charlie, each for one episode. [Note, none of these names have been verified elsewhere, though Jake Manley tweeted that he was starting a "really cool project" on April 6, 2015.]
- 4/7/2015 NEW! -- Heroes Reborn will bring back Jimmy Jean-Louis as The Haitian.
- 4/6/2015 NEW! -- First shooting day in Toronto!
- 4/6/2015 NEW! -- IMDb lists Joshua Holmes as a cast member of Reborn, playing a high school student.
- 3/31/2015 NEW! -- Zachary Levi tweets a selfie of some of the cast, including Toru Uchikado.
- 3/27/2015 NEW! -- Masi Oka will reprise his role as Hiro Nakamura in the new reboot of Heroes. Oka says, "I'm hoping the fans will enjoy seeing [Hiro] back on TV."
- 3/20/2015 -- Ryan Guzman, Gatlin Green, and Henry Zebrowski join Heroes Reborn. It is speculated that Guzman might be playing "a former military guy", and Green could be playing "a sweet, popular girl".
- 3/19/2015 -- Excellent samurai swordsmith and martial artist Kiki Sukezane has been cast in Heroes Reborn.
- 3/18/2015 -- Judith Shekoni and Danika Yarosh will have roles in the new Heroes Reborn.
- 3/16/2015 -- Robbie Kay joins the cast of Reborn.
- 2/12/2015 -- Matt Shakman will direct the first episode of Heroes Reborn.
- 2/1/2015 -- During Super Bowl XLIX NBC shows their latest promo for Heroes Reborn.
- 1/16/2015 – Zachary Levi (Chuck) joins main Heroes Reborn cast according to Entertainment Weekly. His role is kept secret to maintain all mystery for the series.
- 7/14/2014 -- Tim Kring states in an interview with EW that Reborn action will occur post-Season Four.
- 6/16/2014 -- Jack Coleman has become the first Heroes co-star to sign on for Heroes Reborn, reprising his character as Noah Bennet aka HRG.
- 5/19/2014 -- NBC's entertainment president, Robert Greenblatt, says that "some familiar faces from the [original] show are bound to drop in" on Heroes Reborn. However, Milo Ventimiglia says he has no plans to return as Peter Petrelli.
- 5/11/2014 -- An official synopsis is released for Heroes Reborn. It reads, "The saga behind the 2006 breakout series Heroes will continue as creator Tim Kring returns to the fold and develops new layers to his original superhero concept. This highly anticipated 13-episode miniseries will reconnect with the basic elements of the show's first season where ordinary people were waking up to the fact that they had extraordinary abilities. This series will be preceded by a new digital series that will introduce audiences to the new characters and storylines that will take the Heroes phenomenon to new places."
- 4/24/14 -- Ali Larter is not asked to return for the Heroes reboot.
- 4/16/14 -- Hayden Panettiere is not asked to return to Heroes Reborn.
- 4/15/14 -- In conjunction with Heroes Reborn, NBC has announced that it will air a prequel series called Heroes Reborn: Digital Series. This will be part of NBC's new original online video initiative, and will air first on digital platforms including channel websites, Hulu, and video-on-demand.
- 2/22/14 -- The official Heroes page on Facebook posts a video teaser for Heroes Reborn.
- 2/22/14 -- Entertainment Weekly announces the return/reboot of Heroes. It will be a 13-episode, stand-alone story called Heroes Reborn. TV|Line also mentions that a webseries introducing the new characters and storylines will precede the televised miniseries.
- NEW! In addition to Heroes Reborn, NBC will launch a digital series prior to the 2015 premiere that will introduce the characters and new storylines. The webseries will be produced by Retrofit, the organization that produced many of the original webisodes.
- NEW! Heroes Reborn is expected to have 13 episodes in its initial run.
Heroes Reborn Crew Members