Spoiler:I Am Sylar
|I Am Sylar|
|First aired:||April 20, 2009|
|Written by:||Adam Armus |
|Directed by:||Allan Arkush|
|Next spoiler:||An Invisible Thread|
Sylar (Zachary Quinto) continues his unusual partnership and begins to have an unexpected identity crisis. Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) take measures toward bringing down Building 26. Meanwhile, Matt's (Greg Grunberg) new found fatherhood changes his priorities. Elsewhere, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) sets a plan in motion to right the wrongs of his government operation. Jack Coleman, Hayden Panettiere, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Cristine Rose and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Noah Gray-Cabey, Lisa Lackey and Ellen Greene also guest star.
- 04/20 -- New Mid-Week Promo
- 04/17 -- New NBC Monday Night Promo
- 04/15 -- Sprint Sneak Peek
- 04/13 -- What to Expect and Beyond
- 04/12 -- Promo Trailer for episode 3x24.
- 04/12 -- Promo pics Set 3
- 04/10 -- Final 3 Episodes of Season New Promo
- 4/09 -- Even More Promo Pics - Including Ellen Greene as Virginia Gray
- 4/07 -- Episode 3x24 Promo Pics
- 3/30 -- Episode Press Release
- 3/15 -- According to IMDb, Douglas Tait will portray a hunter in I Am Sylar.
- 2/12 -- The title of this episode has been revealed
- Following the airing of I Am Sylar, a new four-part webisode series entitled Nowhere Man will air. (See other spoilers.)
- Matt will induce Virginia's image in Sylar's mind to distract him.
- Sylar will absorb telepathy from Matt.
- Micah will somehow convince Sylar not to kill him.
- Micah will reveal himself as Rebel to everyone.
- Tracy will return to Building 26 to save Micah, as Danko has found out he is Rebel.
- Tracy and Sylar will team up to save Micah.
- Sylar will shape shift into many different people and trick others the way he did in Turn and Face the Strange.
- Sylar will not shape shift into anyone, and will remain as Nathan almost the entire episode
- This might also help Sylar frame Nathan for crimes.
- Sylar will kill Micah.
- Sylar will stay in a shape-shifting form for a while and everybody thinks it actually them until, the end of the episode where he says, "I am Sylar" and returns to his old form.
- Sylar will assume his adoptive mother's identity for some time.
- Luke will return in this episode - only to be killed by Samson.
- Samson will be back with his hunger returned, and he will be the second Sylar. He and his son will fight each other.
- Nathan will not die, or if he does, he will come back.
- Nathan will be protected or saved by Claire.
- Sylar will have an epiphany. He will realise he must continue and move on with his life, probably doing something unexpected or changing in a way no one expected.
- Sylar will explode in Washington D.C., or come very close to doing so, which will serve as a replacement for the explosion that happened in Costa Verde.
- This episode will be about Sylar.
- It may be Sylar-centric as Company Man was for HRG.
- Sylar will deny his parentage and kill his father, completely severing his connection to the Grays.
- Sylar will appear to die, but he will take Nathan's place linking to the future seen in Five Years Gone.
- Nathan will die at the hands of Danko.
- Sylar will kill Danko.
- Sylar, after murdering and posing as Nathan, will reveal his identity and kill Danko.
- Sylar will turn to the good side and be one of the heroes.
- After being told by Rebel to seek out Nathan, Sylar will kill Nathan and take his place as he did in the future seen in Five Years Gone.
- The Five Years Gone future will be averted.
- Peter and Sylar will face-off, causing the explosion of the Capitol.
- Sylar will kill someone with illusion.
- Sylar will kill Noah.
- "I am Sylar" will be one of Sylar's most famous quotes. He will say it to Noah, perhaps making reference to Sylar never changing, and finally kill him.
- Such as "I am neither good nor evil, I am Sylar!" or "I am neither a hero or a villian, I am Sylar!"
- Or perhaps after hearing the question: "Who is Mr. Sylar?", he will reply "I am Sylar, it's nice to meet you."
- "I am blasphemy, I am Madness, I AM SYLAR!!!!"
- Peter will absorb all of Sylar's abilities and the two will go on a hunger-induced killing spree, culminating in a show-down between the two.
- Ando will fully restore Hiro's power.
- Hiro's power will be restored in a fashion consistent with his knowledge of future-Ando "killing" future-Hiro.
- Sylar will gain a new ability in this episode.
- Sylar will go on a huge killing spree after his father drives him mad and gain abilities such as induced radioactivity and precognition, explaining how he got these abilities in the exposed future.
- Sylar will kill Matt, thus gaining precognition although either Peter or Claire will make him come back to life.
- Tracy is Noah Gray's mother.
- Sylar will break free from an asylum and free everyone.
- Sylar will die after being shot in the back of the head by HRG.
- "I am Sylar" will be Sylar's last words.
- Sylar will stop killing evolved humans for their abilities but he will not stop being bad.
- Sylar will get microwave emission from Luke, through empathy.
- Sylar will kill Peter, but will assume Peter's appearance. Upon meeting with Angela while in the guise of Peter, Sylar will say to Angela "I am Sylar".
- Sylar will run for political office as Nathan, polling so well that Nathan will consider going through with the election.
- Sylar will declare "I am Sylar" after resolving his "identity crisis", thereby reinforcing his being Sylar and only Sylar.
- Sylar will start to question his identity thanks to his new power, will do something extreme to prove he's still himself, and will proclaim "I AM SYLAR!!!!!", before being killed by someone like Claire or Noah.
- Sylar will die, but not before Peter replicates his abilities and becomes a "second" Sylar.
- Sylar will begin to lose grip on his sanity and hallucinate visions of his adoptive mother.
- Danko will kill Sylar (either temporarily or pernamently)
- Danko pierces something into the back of Sylar's head to save Nathan for some reason.
- Sylar will acquire too many identities and become Uluru from Isaac's paintings in season 1.
- Sylar will learn to concerntrate his rapid cell regeneration and will retrive all of his old abilities including precognition and melting (similar to what Peter did with his memories in Four Months Ago...)
- Nathan will not be killed by Sylar. Instead, Sylar will try to kill others who know Nathan well.
- Hiro, Ando, and Tracy will team up.
- Ando will bring Tracy back accidentally by supercharging somehow.
- After staying in a shape shifted form and taking on the personalities to fool others he will begin to fool himself and forget his identity.
- Sylar will gain puppet master from Eric Doyle, possibly through empathy.
- When Hiro and Ando storm Building 26, Ando will be seriously injured, prompting Hiro to do something catastrophic
- Peter will get his scar from Sylar in this episode.
- Nathan will inject Sylar with adrenaline, causing him to explode (like Elle in The Company with her electric power) in Washington DC. This will also kill Sylar.
- After having a breakdown, Sylar will briefly shapeshift into a lot different people whom he has met or interacted with in his life in quick succession, including his own mother, who whilst he is manifesting himself as her, will criticise him in some way.
- Ando will supercharge Peter's ability, allowing him to absorb Sylar's powers, the same way Arthur was able to. Then, without his healing factor, Sylar will be killed.
- Micah will assume that Sylar is Candice after seeing him shapeshift.