From Heroes Wiki
This article contains archived spoilers about Season Two. See the main article to see how they panned out.
- 11/23 — Heroes Television has a round up of 50 major heroes spoilers for volume 2.
- 11/7 — TV Guide reveals several spoilers about upcoming episodes of Heroes:
- 10/24 — According to an unconfirmed message on his fan board, Christian Camargo may be joining the cast of Heroes in an episode that will begin shooting after Thanksgiving.
- 10/13 — SpoilerTV releases a casting call for new characters to appear in episode twelve, which will be directed by Jim Chory:
- Robert Keep, a young (early 30s) man living in New Jersey, with a "pretty big secret".
- A 30- to 35-year-old male with distinctive features who wears a baseball cap. He is an agent working for "a very powerful organization".
- A 28- to 35-year-old male uniformed cop who works in New York City.
- Samantha, a pretty 16-year-old cheerleader from Costa Verde.
- Lucy, a pretty 16-year-old cheerleader from Costa Verde.
- Two Japanese office workers employed at "a powerful Tokyo corporation". They will be 28- to 40-year-old male or female employees.
- A 40- to 45-year-old male sheriff who works in Odessa, TX.
- A 35- to 45-year-old mother from Odessa who is "worried sick about her child".
- A 30- to 40-year-old male agent from the Center for Disease Control.
- 10/9 — SpoilerTV's inside information reveals casting calls for three characters:
- Bruce Evans (formerly the role of Laura Lancaster), age 28-35. He is a local news reporter working in Odessa. He will appear in episode eleven.
- Officer Warren, age 25. He is a handsome African-American police officer from New Orleans, and "works very hard to clean up the streets of the city he loves." He is a recurring character who will appear in episode thirteen, fourteen, sixteen, and "possibly more to come".
- Knox, age 25. He is a "frightening and intense" African-American officer "with the eyes of a predator". Knox has returned to New Orleans with "plans to reclaim the criminal territory he used to run before he was sent to prison. This recurring character will appear in episodes thirteen and fourteen, and "possibly more to come".
- 4/25/07 — Kristin Veitch wears flip flops? It's not her fault, Heroes creator Tim Kring changed his mind. Kring confesses to her that he "thought Heroes was going to have an ever-shifting cast but the cast hit in such big ways that now the challenge is to figure out how to use them all and still fold in a couple of new people, because I still think that the origin stories are the most fascinating, in some ways." Season 2 will now involve one new female character who'll have a big impact on the new storyline. Watch with Kristin