From Heroes Wiki
Mr. Bennet wakes Sylar after his capture and informs him that his powers will not work inside the cell. Mr. Bennet surmises that Sylar has lost some sanity after absorbing / acquiring powers from so many other evolved humans. Mr. Bennet also tells Sylar that they are going to find out what makes him "tick."
Later, Eden arrives, intending to persuade Sylar to kill himself with her gun. Despite her attempt, Sylar is unaffected; he manages to use his telekinesis to pull Eden through the window. Sylar marvels how she has been so close to him for so long without him knowing (she lived in the same apartment building as Chandra Suresh) and now he will finally gain her great ability of persuasion. Eden, however, manages to shoot herself before Sylar is successful.
As Sylar lays on the floor, nearly unconscious, staring at a cockroach, Mr. Bennet and Hank stand outside. They discuss the tests being conducted on Sylar. He is obviously severely drugged, with medical equipment seemingly connected to his brain.
Sylar lies comatose on a table as Mr. Bennet and Hank discuss his condition. Later, Hank calls from the cell to update Mr. Bennet; suddenly, Sylar is reinvigorated. When Mr. Bennet enters the cell, he finds a dead Hank and a very much alive Sylar.
Sylar throws Mr. Bennet across the cell, then taunts his former captor with his driver license.
"You'll find your powers won't work, not here. You're not going anywhere, Gabriel."
- In an interview, Tim Kring says that Sylar was kept from using his powers through a combination of drugs and the Haitian's abilities, and that a deleted scene showed Eden distract the Haitian before attempting to make Sylar kill himself.
- Sylar's cell may be the same cell as one of the other Primatech cells.
- In Chuck Kim's commentary for .07%, the set for Sylar's cell was redressed to become the sets for the other Primatech cells. The concrete slab was removed and a cot was added to become Mr. Bennet's cell. The bed was removed and a different wall was used for Matt's cell. Ted's cell was made to look like it was lined with lead, covering the windows.
- During Heroes: Countdown to the Premiere, Zachary Quinto said that Sylar was imprisoned in a Level 2 cell underground, as opposed to the Level 5 cells at Primatech Research.
- The code to Sylar's cell appears to be 5-9-6 (as typed by Mr. Bennet).
- Production members refer to this set as "Sylar's Lounge".
Sylar watches a cockroach in his cell.
Sylar traps Mr. Bennet in the cell.
For other uses of cell, see cell (disambig).