Talk:Claire Bennet (exposed future)
From Heroes Wiki
- It should in fact, be renamed to "Clair Bennet (Exposed Future)". The current name is way too complex.
Since in the future, Tracy is married to Nathan, what should her relation to Claire be listed as? It seems weird to call her "step-mother" since it's not like she helped Nathan raise Claire. FlyingMan 00:44, 8 October 2008 (EDT)
- That is what she'd be though. —Matchu 12:46, 10 October 2008 (EDT)
I'm starting to think...
Should there be a page about things that do not change with each future? Claire, in both the explosion and exposed futures, has brown hair. Peter has his scar in both. Nathan is president. These are serious consistencies that shouldn't be ignored. I also think that the outbreak future shouldn't count in this situation seeing as it was 2008 and not 2011. — FlamingTomDude 20:37, 16 November 2008 (EST)
- I think the consistencies are mostly skin deep—the physical similarities are minor. I think 5YG Claire was mousy and meek and ready to settle down...and yes, she had dark hair. IABD Claire was fierce and bold and full of inner turmoil...and she too had dark hair. The two Peter's were outwardly similar, but I found them to be morally very different. I don't believe 5YG Peter would have shot his brother, but who knows? I should also point out that Nathan was only president in one future—Sylar was the president in the other. — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:48, 16 November 2008 (EST)
- That's speculation, as is what I'm about to say: Sylar could've killed Nathan before or after he became president. All we know is that he used Candice to help him become president, so he killed her first. I doubt Sylar would have the political intelligence (in spite of his aptitude) to become president himself. It's my bet that Nathan was president, as Linderman said he would be, but Sylar killed him and assumed his identity as president. In the end; Nathan was still president in Five Years Gone. Sylar was just using his identity. As long as everyone thought that he was president then for the most part he most certainly was. Plus: The consistencies are hardly accidental. Why not make Claire's hair red in one future, or keep it blond? Why not get rid of Peter's scar? Why have the presidency in Nathan's name each time? I think that if we get another future episode in Volume 4 (or 5 if they have one) and these things are present yet again then it should be noted, but fairly I think that you may be right for the time being. — FlamingTomDude 1:24, 17 November 2008
- I think there was something in a recent BTE interview about some things that are present in all the futures...some things that cannot (or have yet to) be changed. The explosion is another example of this (though the location was different), or, if you want to include the outbreak future, a general catastrophe. —Stevehim 04:37, 17 November 2008 (EST)
May I ask how we know that Sandra is dead in this future timeline? Freakatone 21:22, 12 December 2008 (EST)