Talk:Mohinder the lizard
From Heroes Wiki
His last name is not Lizard
Can anybody ID what species Mohinder the Lizard is? —SacValleyDweller 01:13, 31 August 2007 (EDT)
- I think it's a type of iguana, but I'm not positive.—MiamiVolts (talk) 01:52, 31 August 2007 (EDT)
- That's what tt looks like to me too. I think when we get a more positive ID on the species, that info should be put on the page. What say the next poster?—SacValleyDweller 02:13, 31 August 2007 (EDT)
So, aside from a plot device so Eden and Mohinder would find the USB drive, was there any real purpose to this character?
- You mean besides being a cutie patootie? I don't think the character had any more purpose than the USB drive itself, which was just a roundabout way of getting to the algorithm, which gave Mohinder and Eden some business for a couple of episodes until they finally got to the list. Oh, and the lizard was a vehicle a cool symbol sighting. — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 15:01, 20 September 2007 (EDT)
- Mohinder the Lizard also serves as a subtle reminder that Mohinder the Human was never far from Chandra's thoughts, even though Chandra always put on the stone-hearted scientist façade around his son.
There's an article for Lestat, the Pomeranian who plays Mr. Muggles. Now, admittedly, Mr. Muggles gets a lot more screen time and plot significance than Mohinder the Lizard, but it still seems only fair that we TRY to find out the name of his reptilian actor. What good is a Heroes Wiki if it doesn't provide every excruciatingly minute detail?
- No good at all. You find out the actor's name and I'll write the article for you! — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 00:26, 18 October 2008 (EDT)
- Mystery poster, please add your sig. Lizards aren't necessarily trained pets, so I'm not sure we can find out the name or that the company that supplied him even has a record of it. FWIW, I couldn't find out the name of Echo and Gina's cat, which appeared in the Going Postal webisodes; but I was able to track down the Doberman Pinscher's name. If you're serious about checking into it, Ryan may still have info. on the company NBC deals with and can tell you who to contact. There's basically one company that had the contract for the animals for the episodes. The webisodes had a different set of suppliers, so I didn't have to go that route.—MiamiVolts (talk) 00:43, 18 October 2008 (EDT)
Is it certain that Chandra named the lizard Mohinder? I was under the impression that Eden had made the whole thing up as a way to manipulate Mohinder the person. —Nogard 03:55, 25 September 2009 (EDT)