Isaac Painting Uluru?
This article used to say that Uluru appeared in one of Isaac's paintings. I was unable to find him (other than in the 9th Wonders cover. Any clarification? - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 18:56, 17 December 2006 (EST)
- We don't have a picture of it yet. since Isaac doesn't believe it's a prophetic painting. IIRC, it's hanging up in the loft section of his apartments, and later it's in the stack of paintings he puts aside for Simone to sell. I'll see if I can get a cap.--Hardvice (talk) 12:02, 18 December 2006 (EST)
- Thanks, that'd be spamtastic! - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 12:23, 18 December 2006 (EST)
- I've taken a screencap from the Set Tour with Santiago Cabrera (see right) Joshtek 17:46, 29 December 2006 (EST)
- An early version of an Uluru painting can be seen as Isaac Mendez goes to shackle himself during In His Own Image (See thumbnail, right). Joshtek 18:37, 29 December 2006 (EST)
Mention on 10th Wonder
Interesting.....not sure if there's any connection (and I know it's Yamagato). Yamagata means "Mountain-Form".
Backgrounds are not screensavers
Everywhere, it says Uluru is here or there as a screensaver. Those aren't screensavers, those are desktops/backgrounds. Screensavers move.
- Good point on Micah's computer. However, Hiro's computer really does have Uluru as its screensaver. It begins as the orange and yellow background, then Uluru rises, followed by the man on the rock. There's no desktop items, to boot. — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 14:55, 24 May 2007 (EDT)
Uluru is probably Mr. Muggles in disguise.