Ted grabs and burns Claire's neck.
|First occurrence:||Nothing to Hide|
List of Victims
- Company employees -- Ted escapes from liquid concrete, killing at least three employees of the Company. (How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 2)
- FBI guards -- In Ted's first escape, he kills at least three FBI guards in the transport car blast. (How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 1)
- Robert Fresco -- After an argument about his wife's condition, Ted accidentally kills the doctor, searing fingerprints into his bones. (Nothing to Hide)
- Karen Sprague -- Ted's wife, overexposed to her husband's radiation, develops cancer and dies. (Nothing to Hide)
- Claire Bennet -- Ted holds the Claire's family hostage in their house. He burns Claire's neck, and later her entire body. (Company Man)
- Sandra Bennet -- Ted ties Sandra up with duct tape. (Company Man)
- Nurse Jennifer -- Feeling cornered, Ted grabs the woman caring for Karen and burns her left arm. (Nothing to Hide)
- Pharmatech scientist -- Wanting to know the secrets of a mysterious hypo gun, Ted physically threatens the Pharmatech employee. (How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 2)
- Mr. Thompson -- During Ted's escape from The Company, he injures Mr. Thompson, but Thompson manages to escape. (How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 2)
During an FBI transport, Ted causes the vehicle to explode, killing at least three FBI agents.
(How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 1)
Ted has a penchant for grabbing people by the neck.
Matt's deception is repaid with a threat from Ted's glowing hands.
Adam's • Amanda's • Ando's • Arthur's • Becky's • Danko's • Doyle's • Echo's • Edgar's • Eli's • Elle's • Erica's • Hachiro's • Harris's • Hiro's • Fusor's accomplice's • Jessica's • Knox's • Linda's • Luke & Joanne's • Matt's • Maya's • Miko's • Mohinder's • Niki's • Noah's • Peter's • Phoebe's • Quentin's • René's • Samuel's • Sylar's • Ted's • Tommy's • Tracy's • The Watcher's
|Other Lists: Articles Related to Characters • Articles Related to Elements • Miscellaneous Lists|