From Heroes Wiki
The following fan theories are about the Crane boy.
For help on adding theories, see the help section.
| Theory || Citations || Notes
| The Crane boy has the power to turn into a crane. || None || + His assumed name is Crane.|
• He may also have the ability to talk to cranes.
- If "Crane" was the alias given to the family in order to help them hide, that would give them away.
| The Crane boy has the power of deoxygenation. || None || + A news report tells of a student that removed all the oxygen from his entire middle school in Santa Cruz, CA. Shortly afterward, the Crane family arrives at Primatech paper (Five Years Gone).|
- Noah would have turned him in, as per his agreement with Matt.
- He is from Idaho, not California.
- - Being from Idaho was a cover. We have no idea where the "Cranes" are truly from.
| The Crane kid has a harmless ability, like lung adaptation. || None || + He wasn't handed to Matt as per his agreement with Noah.|