From Heroes Wiki
The following fan theories are about Hana Gitelman.
For help on adding theories, see the help section.
|Hana has a list of evolved humans.||She knew where Ted was. (Unexpected)|| + She could've intercepted some of Mohinder's phone calls or emails, or even accessed the list on Mohinder's computer.|
- Ted's name has not been visible on the list in any aired episodes, nor has his name been mentioned to be on it.
- Hana could also have tracked Ted using her powers quite easily, assuming Ted left some kind of electronic trail in reaching Nevada. Even if the Company kept Ted's escape and existence out of the media, their own e-mail and phone-calls would still be accessible to Hana. Hana did get to Ted just before Homeland Security did, making it more than likely she was piggy-backing off their reconnaissance. (How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 1)
|Hana has Asperger Syndrome.||None|| + Her Mossad psychological profile explicitly suggests it, citing a "difficulty in understanding the subtext of social interactions". This would account for her tendency toward inappropriate reactions, such as hitting the IDF enlisting officer, and the unsubtle "seduction" of Casey Smith.|
- That does not necessarily indicate Asperger's; trouble with social situations can be the cause of lack of exposure to social interaction as well as traumatic experiences. The latter definitely applies to Hana.
|Hana will show up in future episodes as "The Ghost in the Machine". Her essence still exists within the confines of the Internet.||Graphic Novel, The Death of Hana Gitelman, Part 2 sets this up already when she is talking with Micah.|| - The End of Hana and Drucker seems to indicate that her 'code' has been destroyed permanently.|
|Hana may now possibly go rampant, the condition of a Computer AI becoming insane.||The Death of Hana Gitelman, Part 2 explains a virus affected her body, and now that she is part of the machine world, rampancy may become a future factor in Hana's story.|| - The End of Hana and Drucker seems to indicate that her 'code' has been destroyed permanently.|
+ Hana's ability demonstrated the capacity for wireless transmission, giving the possibility that she may have copied herself to another computer.
|With the help of Noah Bennet, Hana will be returned to human form.||None|| + Hana Gitelman was alive in 2011 in the explosion future.|
- The explosion may have caused the cancellation of the launch of the Chinese rocket, preventing her from destroying the satellite.
|Hana still exists in Internet, because The End of Hana and Drucker contradicts the canon.||None|| + The events of this graphic novel took place in 2008, while Bob and Elle died in 2007 - therefore, these events cannot be true.|
- The 2008 sign doesn't necessarily mean the event happened in 2008, some events take place a year before the one mentioned in their titles, for example, college exams in Brazil are held in one year, but those exams determine students for the following year. Admission exams for 2010 are held in 2009, with the 2010 in their titles.
|See Also: 9 • Red • Time travel • Hana Gitelman|