From Heroes Wiki
- 1 October 1, 2006
- 2 October 2, 2006
- 3 October 3, 2006
- 4 October 4, 2006
- 5 October 5, 2006
- 6 October 6, 2006
- 7 October 7, 2006
- 8 October 8, 2006
- 9 October 9, 2006
- 10 October 10, 2006
- 11 October 11, 2006
- 12 October 12-22, 2006
- 13 October 24-31, 2006
October 1, 2006
- Meredith Gordon helps her brother Flint to escape from the Primatech facility. They board a train but Thompson attempts to stop them. The Gordons' pyrokinesis causes the train's cargo to ignite and explode, causing a train wreck. As Thompson leads Meredith away, he asks why she distrusts the Company, and she replies that they killed her daughter. Realizing who Meredith's daughter is, Thompson lets her go, as below them Claire Bennet races into the burning train wreck.
- Elle and Mr. Bennet attend the crime scene of one of Sylar's murders in New York. Bennet calls the Company, saying he has a few more loose ends to tie up, and hails a cab driven by Mohinder Suresh.
- Mohinder Suresh has traveled to New York to claim his father's body. He takes a job with the Chelsea Cab Company. Mr. Bennet spies on Mohinder. (Monsters)
- In Las Vegas, Niki Sanders performs for and chats with Huggerz69.
- Niki meets with Micah's principal about the tuition money.
- Niki later stops by her friend Tina's house, and they talk about how Niki suspects that they are being followed.
- Peter is watching over Charles Deveaux, and dreams he can fly. He later confronts his brother Nathan.
- Angela Petrelli is arrested for shoplifting socks.
- In Odessa, Texas, Claire Bennet's attempts to test her ability are videotaped by Zach.
- The eclipse is visible in the United States and Japan (where it is the morning of October 2).
- Peter takes a cab after returning to Nathan's campaign headquarters; Mohinder is the driver. When Peter exits the cab, Mr. Bennet enters and asks to be taken to JFK Airport. Mohinder flees when Bennet mentions his father.
- Niki returns home, and is ambushed by Linderman's thugs. She blacks out.
- Early morning of October 2 in Tokyo (7:42 a.m. local time), the subway is unusually late. Hiro Nakamura, who had been wishing hard for the train not to arrive, is intrigued that he might have caused the incident with his mind. (Hiro's blog)
The Caged Bird, Part 1
October 2, 2006
Don't Look Back
- In Tokyo (1:47 p.m. local time, 12:47 a.m. EDT), Hiro Nakamura succeeds in making time go back. (Genesis)
- Peter attempts to fly by leaping off of a building; Nathan flies up and tries to catch him, but Peter slips. (Genesis)
- Claire reads a newspaper article about the train wreck. The paper is dated October 2nd.
- Niki Sanders wakes up, and finds that Linderman's thugs have been murdered.
- She speaks with Micah, and says she'll be there in 5 minutes. She attempts to watch the tape and blacks out again.
- She gets another call, now 4 hours have passed.
- In Tokyo, Hiro and Ando are at a bar after work. Hiro teleports himself into the women's bathroom. Later (11:43 p.m. local time, 10:43 a.m. EDT), while riding the subway, Hiro teleports himself to New York, NY in the future. (Genesis)
- He teleports back to the subway and not a minute has passed.
- Having witnessed the explosion in the future, Hiro realizes his mission. He goes to the Hiroshima Peace Memorial to remember his grandfather, and vows not to let another nuclear explosion happen again. (The Crane)
- Mohinder returns to his apartment and finds an unwelcome visitor, the exterminator. They fight, and Mohinder meets his neighbor Eden.
- Officer Ramsford is interviewing the cheerleaders, because one of them rescued the firefighter from the train crash. Jackie claims it was her.
- Peter is in the hospital, after being injured in the fall
- Matt Parkman is standing patrol outside of the Walkers' murder scene. This is the first distinct instance of his power of telepathy.
- That night, Niki buries the bodies of Linderman's thugs in the desert. She finds the bodies of D.L.'s crew, specifically a skull ring.
October 3, 2006
- Peter confronts Nathan about their shared ability to fly. Nathan denies it, but Peter proceeds to levitate about 3 feet above the ground. (Don't Look Back)
October 4, 2006
One Giant Leap
- Peter confronts Nathan at his campaign headquarters about how he can no longer fly.
- Sometime after, Nathan Petrelli secretly uses his power of flight to rescue a woman from a burning building. (Trial By Fire)
- Niki finds a clue related to her estranged husband's disappearance and confronts her mother-in-law.
- Claire goes to a football bonfire for the upcoming football game against Bishop, where she is "killed" after being impaled by a branch.
- Hiro talks to Ando about his experience traveling through time.
- "Where have you been the last two days?" "I teleported myself in the future!"—Ando, Hiro
- Peter struggles to discover the nature of his powers.
- Mohinder and Eden make a gruesome discovery about Sylar that could have implications for Nathan.
- Matt aids the FBI in the search for Sylar, then falls prey to a mysterious stranger at a bar.
- Simone calls things off with Isaac and becomes closer to Peter.
October 5, 2006
- Matt awakens to find himself face-to-face with Mr. Bennet and the mysterious man from the bar.
- Claire recovers from her autopsy and returns to school, where a discovery about Brody prompts her to seek revenge.
- After Claire nearly kills Brody in a car accident, she is forced to rescue him before the car explodes. Brody witnesses her healing ability. (Aftermath)
- Hiro and Ando explore Las Vegas, but are sidetracked from their mission.
- Niki meets with Linderman's assistant and works out an arrangement.
- Mohinder tries to warn Nathan, then receives an unexpected visit from Peter.
- Nathan and Niki meet as Linderman planned, but when Niki gets cold feet her alter-ego takes over.
- Isaac's paintings begin to show a pending threat targeting his fellow heroes.
- When time grinds to a halt, Peter receives a surprise visitor.
October 6, 2006
- At "Future Hiro's" urging, Peter and Isaac come together and begin to formulate a plan.
- Nathan escapes from Mr. Bennet, meets Hiro, and realizes he's been blackmailed.
- While Claire recovers from the car accident unscathed as always, when her father becomes involved Brody isn't as fortunate.
- Matt uses his powers to give his wife a perfect day, but is later overwhelmed by them.
- Hiro and Ando realize they will need each other to complete their mission.
- Just when Niki is finally free of her debt to Mr. Linderman, a new menace crops up: her estranged husband, D.L. .
October 7, 2006
- After Peter delivers his message to Hiro, he and Isaac realize there is a missing painting in the "comic panel".
- Hiro and Ando are roped in by the high roller they cheated.
- D.L. tells Niki he was framed, and that he can prove it.
- Claire's meeting with her birth parents doesn't live up to her expectations.
- When Hiro and Ando get cold feet just in time to avoid a bloodbath, Hiro becomes worried that he has failed as a hero.
- After D.L. and Niki arrive at the money launderer's place to find everyone torn apart, Niki confesses what happened with Linderman's thugs.
- When Mohinder prepares to go home to India to scatter his father's ashes, Eden refuses to say goodbye.
- Niki's alter-ego finally reveals herself.
October 8, 2006
Nothing to Hide
- Peter dreams about Charles Deveaux just as Simone arrives with news about him.
- When Claire's parents are out of town, her brother Lyle makes a discovery about her.
- Niki tells Tina about Jessica, who takes over and prepares to go after Micah.
- Matt sees the dark side of his powers when he accidentally discovers Janice has a secret.
- Audrey is convinced she's located another victim of Sylar.
- Karen Sprague dies of radiation poisoning. (Unexpected)
- D.L. and Micah meet Hiro and Ando and prove that they're true heroes.
- Matt and Audrey encounter a new evolved human, Theodore Sprague.
- Peter saves the day when Nathan's wife Heidi and mother Angela construct a means to help his campaign.
- Nathan contacts Mr. Linderman, requests the missing painting back.
- After learning his wife had an affair, Matt goes on patrol. He intercepts an armed robbery suspect, and uses his power of telepathy to avoid pedestrians and apprehend the robber. (Control)
October 9, 2006
Seven Minutes to Midnight
- When Mohinder returns to India for his father's funeral, he seems content to stay, until he begins to have unsettling dreams.
- With Eden's help, Isaac seems to have kicked his heroin habit, but Mr. Bennet's needs jeopardize his efforts.
- When Matt and Audrey question Ted, Matt begins to discover answers to his own memory lapse.
- Ando and Hiro arrive at the diner.
- Charlie is murdered by Sylar in the diner.
- Hiro travels to the past to rescue Charlie.
- Ted escapes the FBI.
Once Upon a Time in Texas
- Noah Bennet and Lauren Gilmore have a brief affair, but she decides to have her memory wiped by the Haitian.
- Hiro comes back from 2009 to save Charlie. He talks his past self into going back in time to rescue Charlie, asks Ando to wait for Past Hiro's return, and blackmails Sylar into removing Charlie's brain clot.
- Hiro tells Sylar that he will kill many evolved humans and collect their powers, but will end up dying alone. Sylar hears the Wildcats cheerleaders and begins his journey after Claire.
- Charlie at first dismisses Hiro, walking away saying she was getting used to the idea of dying and describing the journey to save her as selfish.
- Noah meets Future Hiro as they both lament what happened through the day. After Noah leaves, Charlie comes in, apologizes to Hiro and says she wants to travel with him.
- Arnold appears and transports Charlie to 1944 Milwaukee. (Brave New World)
- As Hiro goes outside and notices Charlie had disappeared, he sees Samuel, who orders him to teleport the duo back to the carnival in 2009.
October 10, 2006
October 11, 2006
- Hiro enters the Burnt Toast Diner, greets Ando, and sadly explains that he could not save Charlie from her fate.
- When Matt and Audrey follow up on a lead in the Sylar case, Matt discovers problems with his abilities that he has experienced before.
- As Peter is held for questioning, he continues to have strange dreams.
- When Claire tells her father the truth, he reveals he already knew of her abilities, even before she did.
- Mr. Bennet and his organization imprison Sylar in a maximum protection cell.
- Hiro and Ando finally meet up with a rehabilitated Isaac.
- When Jessica's actions threaten Micah, Niki makes a tough decision.
- Eden decides to take matters into her own hands.
- After Eden kills herself, Mr. Bennet and the Haitian tranquilize Sylar and re-capture him. (Fathers & Daughters)
October 12-22, 2006
October 24-31, 2006