Between March 2007 and June 2007
- The Kill Squad members take capture Ricardo Silva and Anna and take them to a clearing in the woods, where they beat Ricardo up. (Part 1)
- Anna neutralizes the Kill Squad members and Ricardo fills them with rage, turning them against each other. (Part 1)
- After all of the Kill Squad are dead, Anna runs away from Ricardo, saying that he's turned both of them into monsters. (Part 1)
- Later, Anna is on a new university campus in Ithaca, NY, where she meets Claire. (Part 2)
- Ricardo use his ability on two guards, who shoot Claire. Ricardo claims he was only trying to protect Anna after seeing Claire's Primatech file. Claire explains that she isn't working with Primatech, and convinces Anna to at least talk to Ricardo. (Part 2)
Under the Bridge
- Matt Parkman works as a concert security guard, and telepathically detects a deranged fan's desire to kill singer Heather Haze. A grateful Haze offers to thank him on stage for saving her life, but Matt uses his powers to alter her memory in order to keep a low profile.
Out of Town... On Business
- Noah meets with Angela and discuss Primatech's destruction and its consequences. (Cold Wars)
- Noah is back at home, living a normal life, when Nathan approaches him and recruits him for his operations. (Cold Wars)
- Nathan, Noah, and Danko meet and discuss how their operation is going to run. While Nathan prefers the "one of us, one of them" principle, Danko thinks using capture squads is more effective. (Cold Wars)
- Noah goes to Danko's apartment to meet Danko. They discuss each other's experiences and Noah says that Danko is the boss and he will listen to him. (Cold Wars)
May or June 2007
A Clear and Present Danger
- Nathan is now the head of Homeland Security, and has hired Danko and Noah to help capture evolved humans.
- Tracy is captured by Danko, as is Mohinder.
- Peter confronts Nathan, but Noah arrives and captures Peter.
- Hiro and Ando retreat to Tokyo, but Hiro is captured by Danko's men.
- Sylar searches for his real father. When attacked by another of Danko's teams at his father's home, he slaughters all of his assailants except for Agent Simmons.
- Matt persuades Daphne to stay under the radar. He and Claire are captured by another of Danko's teams after Matt learns to draw the future.
- Claire is released by Nathan, but sneaks onto the plane that the other evolved humans are being transported away on. She frees Peter, who fights the guards, and she makes her way to the cockpit, only to find Noah co-piloting the plane. Peter accidentally absorbs Tracy's power and freezes a hole in the plane, causing it to depressurize. The plane goes out of control and is on its way to a crash landing.
- Maya goes to a group of traffickers at the Angry Skunk bar to seek protection from Danko's team.
- "Rebel" contacts the group of traffickers to arrange for Maya's ID.
- Misha and another trafficker are captured by Danko's team and they give up the meeting point of Maya, Angie, and Harmon.
- Danko's team heads to capture the three others, but Angie and Harmon use their abilities to escape.
Trust and Blood
- Matt, Mohinder, and Hiro escape from the plane, and Matt draws the fate of a loved one.
- Peter and Tracy set a trap for Nathan.
- Daphne and Ando arrive at the crash scene, where Daphne rescues Claire, but is then shot by Danko's men.
- Tracy is captured by Nathan but Peter escapes by replicating Nathan's power and flying away.
- Sylar uses the Campbell family to get information from Agent Simmons, where he discovers Luke's power.
- Sylar and Luke set off to find Sylar's father.
- Peter, Matt, Mohinder, Hiro, and Ando team up to bring down Nathan's plan.
- Daphne is injured and brought into Building 26; Noah sedates her to prevent her from going into shock. (Cold Wars)
May 2007 or later
- Claire, with the aid of Sandra and Lyle, gets Alex Woolsly to safety.
- Peter and Matt try to rescue Daphne.
- At Building 26, Peter obtains evidence incriminating Nathan.
- Matt is captured by Danko, wired up with explosives, and placed at the center of Washington, DC.
- Sylar and Luke stop and Sylar remembers disturbing information about his father.
- Sylar remembers the day when his father sold him to Martin Gray and killed his mother.
- Peter releases the evidence, exposing Nathan's operations to the media.
- Sylar leaves Luke and continues the trip alone, with a new goal: to kill his father.
Shades of Gray
- Eric Doyle breaks into the Bennet home, begging for help, but leaves, realizing they are unwilling to help him.
- On a Tuesday night (Cold Snap), Danko prepares to set off the bomb, but receives interference from Rebel.
- With the help of Nathan, Matt defuses the bomb, but is recaptured.
- Danko digs deeper to reveal Nathan's secrets.
- Claire decides to help Doyle.
- Hiro and Ando arrive in Los Angeles, where they are put in charge of Matt Parkman Jr..
- Sylar confronts his father, who becomes jealous of his immortality, and tries to steal his power.
- Agents break into the Bennet house, but Claire has been saved by Nathan.
June 15, 2007
The registration to Niki's Cadillac expires. (Don't Look Back)
July 2007 or later
February 15, 2015
A Russian man's motorcycle is hit by a truck, but the man avoids disaster by using his ability, as seen in a video posted by HeroTruther.
The dates of the following events, drawn from the Heroes graphic novels, have been contradicted by episodes of the television series. Although Bob and Elle are killed by Sylar in 2007, as seen in The Butterfly Effect and The Eclipse, Part 2, the graphic novels indicate that they are alive and well as late as 2008. They have also been contradicted by Evs Dropper mentioning Matt Neuenberg's death in an interview that must have taken place in 2007 given Connie and Julien's deaths. The separate, semi-canon timeline of these issues is detailed below.