User:Cockney Heroes/Abilities/Enhanced Strength
From Heroes Wiki
| This page is a spoiler.|
Enhanced Strength has yet to appear in Cockney Heroes, please proceed with caution.
Niki Sanders accidentally breaks an officer's baton.
|Originally held by:||Niki Sanders (synthetic, deceased), |
Scott (synthetic, deceased),
Mohinder Suresh (synthetic),
|Absorbed by:||Peter Petrelli (inaccessible), |
|Ability to:||Exert greater than normal physical force|
Enhanced strength (also referred to as super strength) is the ability to exert greater than normal physical force.
- Mary Rose has this ability.
- Niki Sanders was granted this ability synthetically.
- Peter Petrelli absorbed this ability from Niki (How to Stop an Exploding Man), but lost it to his father (Dying of the Light). He has since replicated it from Mohinder but no longer has access to it (A Clear and Present Danger).
- Knox can convert ambient emotions into enhanced strength. (The Butterfly Effect)
- Michael Fitzgerald possesses this ability. (Viewpoints)
- Scott, a Marine recruited by Pinehearst, is given the ability synthetically. (Our Father)
- Mohinder Suresh injected himself with the incomplete formula resulting in a strange ability. Exposure to the complete formula caused all aspects of the strange ability to disappear and left him with enhanced strength as a result.
|This section is a stub. You can help by .|
- For the similar power of deforming objects, see crumpling.
- For the similar power of insect-like strength, see Mohinder's ability.