User:Gulp-Ninja Series/Novel Two
The Second Novel of the Gulp-Ninja Series began on October 9, 2009. The second novel was released from then to November 13, 2009. The second novel, Theory of Evolution is more about the background of the characters with more villainous people arising. It jumps around in time. For instance, one might be in 1994, but the next might be 2005. This is so because the first two novels are more about background histories and then after this, chronologicalality starts to arise.
Novel Two: Theory of Evolution
Original Release Date: October 9, 2009
As Gulp writes his death note, the apocalypse begins.
Original Release Date: October 14, 2009
A new villain Trio is formed, while a new evolved human hunter comes into the story line.
Original Release Date: October 22, 2009
Secrets come out and questions are answered.
Original Release Date: October 30, 2009
The Gulp-Ninja Series dives into the Greek culture.
Original Release Date: November 8, 2009
The Gulp Ninja Series collides with Cockney Heroes with a character unknown to be against the cops!
Original Release Date: November 13, 2009
Katio refuses to renew the contract, ... or does he?
- Carl Acking, a man in the cop business, who is constantly involved with evolved humans.
- Agent 147, an undercover agent for a company willing to take down the UNC at all costs.
- Denise Black, a woman whose love costs her a fatal death, or does it?
- Jamie Black, a woman who tries (but fails) to block all emotions and focus on the UNC.
- Seasion Caramine, a grandfather whose nose seems to be involved in everything.
- Jordan Hayes, a man looking for help, to quit running, and to be around people who understand his situation.
- Gulp-Ninja, an evolved human who learns to control his ability and not be seen by the every day world.