From Heroes Wiki
|First mentioned:||The Second Coming|
|Date of event:||2007 - 2011|
The timeline in this episode is consistent with the events of all previous episodes. The following events occur between March 20, 2007 and 2011:
- Nathan tells the world about the existence of evolved humans.
- Camps are set up to hold evolved humans.
- Evolved humans need to go through experiments.
- Claire and Peter went into hiding.
- Peter has the ability of illusion.
- Peter gets the scar that is across his face.
- Claire tries to kill Peter, but Peter stops time, takes her gun, and teleports to March 20 to stop the press conference.
Hiro teleports to the future to see what happens if he did not retrieve the formula that was stolen by Daphne. The following happens in the future Hiro witnesses:
- Future Hiro acquired the formula.
- Future Ando uses his ability to kill future Hiro, then takes the formula.
- Tokyo is destroyed as buildings collapsed.
Future Peter attempts to create a string web to return to his future. Angela comes into Peter's apartment and asks why he hasn't returned to where he came. Peter tells her that he's busy saving the world, and can't go back yet.
After a terrorist attack at the Pinehearst Company three years in the future, Claire tries to hunt down the leaders of the attack. At the terrorists' headquarters she finds her uncle, who is the mastermind of the terror group. After he disappears, she swears revenge on him for what he did.
Future Peter and Present Peter teleport four years into the future, where people fly and have abilities. During his time in the future, and through Matt's dream, many of the heroes are now in different situations than before:
- Matt has married Daphne, has had a daughter, Daniella, with her, and they have adopted Molly.
- Daphne, Claire, Knox, and the Haitian are part of an organization that hunts down "villains".
- Peter is known as a terrorist and murderer since he blew up Pinehearst a year earlier. (Resistance)
- Nathan is married to Tracy and is now the President of the United States.
- Sylar (now going by Gabriel) is raising his son Noah in Costa Verde, and is trying to control his murderous appetite.
- Nathan is aware of the paintings that show the Earth destroyed but has Congress create an army of people with abilities.
- Mohinder has mutated further and covers his face. He lives in the darkness of his lab.
Angela sees visions of the future.
Angela tells future Peter that by stopping the press conference he has let Sylar take Claire's ability. A chain of events happens because of this and eventually lets twelve evolved humans from Level 5 escape. Angela has a dream about things to come, in which:
- Hiro is stabbed by a sword.
- Matt's throat is slit.
- Peter is unconscious and has a deep wound across his entire chest.
- Noah is dead.
- Claire is decapitated by Knox.
- Knox, Adam, a woman that looks like Tracy, and Maury stand together, facing Angela.
- Sylar steps up behind Angela, appearing to side with her.
- For alternate future timelines, see Timeline:Possible Futures.
- For theories on Exposed Future, see Theory: Exposed Future.