From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
I noticed your entry on the Angela Petrelli talk page, and when you write a comment on a talk page, you should add a signature and timestamp, by adding --~~~~ to the end, or by pressing the signature button. It's all up there in the welcome box. That's all, and welcome to Heroeswiki! — 13:36, 15 June 2008 (EDT)
Hi there 345tom, I noticed you seem very active on the new consensus (which is great we need more people to comment on them) can I ask a favour, it can sometimes be confusing to whether or not you are opposed to a name, so could you put Opposed, then reason, as this will make it easier for me and others to see if you are opposed or not :) Thanks and keep up the great work. —17:13, 7 May 2009 (EDT)