From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Bloodbath future pages
Hey, DragonFodder. Thanks for creating the "bloodbath future" pages for Sylar, Emma, and Doyle. However, I deleted the pages for a few reasons. Dreams have rarely panned out exactly as they are portrayed, so we record the information on Peter's dreams (or Angela's dreams, as the case may be), not in completely new articles. Also, we create future characters for futures we actually visit (like in Five Years Gone or I Am Become Death), but not for futures seen in dreams, or futures that are in the very near future. If you have any questions about this, let me know. Thanks! — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 11:43, 6 February 2010 (EST)
- oh ok. —DragonFodder 09:27, 18 June 2010 (EDT)