From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hi FyingMan. I noticed that you added some contributions. That is great. For easier maintenance, I wonde if you could also post a comment in the Summary field when you edit an article. That way, it is easy to see what has been changed when skimming the changelogs. Either way, all contributions are welcome. — Cuardin 13:01, 28 January 2007 (EST)
Future episode information
Hey, there FlyingMan, and welcome! I changed your addition to the Timeline article because I don't think that information has aired yet. You can put future episode information into spoiler pages, but we try to keep non-aired info off the main pages. That way people won't get confused when reading. As well, production changes sometimes dictate that scenes get cut, changed, or altered in some other way. Thanks for understanding! :) - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 15:04, 28 January 2007 (EST)
- I completely understand why future information shouldn't be included yet, but I wasn't referring to the future episode. The only reason why I included it on the timeline is because I was basing it off of what Mr. Bennet has already stated in the show (to Isaac in Seven Minutes to Midnight). Even though his story unlikely is what really happened, I felt that it was still a bit of historical information. Then after the future episode explains the true events, we could edit it later on. FlyingMan 10:16, 29 January 2007 (EST)
- Hmm, that's a tough one. On the one hand, you're right, it is mentioned in an aired episode. On the other hand, Mr. Bennet lies ... a lot. Especially about Claire's birth parents. I think we might be meeting Claire's mom tonight, and I'm sure we'll have a lot more info then. Let's just wait until tonight, and see what comes of it. Thanks for the clarification. :) - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 13:24, 29 January 2007 (EST)
Character episode summary
First of all thank you for your hard work Fylingman but I've just a little thing you should be aware of, when you add an episodic summary on a character page, focuses on the character and not on others. For exemple, on Sylar's page, you wrote too much about Isaac and on Candace page, even if Claire is Candace, you should use something like "Candace, dressed as Claire..." to make the summary more about Candance :) You know what I mean ? That's no big deal don't worry and thank you again ! — FrenchFlo (talk) 16:42, 24 April 2007 (EDT)
- Hehe that's alright, and do as you please with Candace, I pretty like this summary finnaly. It induce the reader in error (I don't know if we can say that in English ^^ ). Once again, thank you and see ya ! — FrenchFlo (talk) 16:51, 24 April 2007 (EDT)
- Personally, I think your summary for Candace is great. She uses Claire and Jessica's identities, so why wouldn't we include all that info as though it were Claire? It's the same as an alias. As long as somewhere in the summary it says that Candace was using her power, or that it was an illusion, or that Claire was Candace or whatever, then it's fine. Good job! — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 23:40, 27 April 2007 (EDT)