From Heroes Wiki
|Part 1 and Part 2 of Mary Rose's Origins arc have been released.|
|New: Cockney Heroes has a new blog, for all the details behind the scenes, or any unanswered questions, just look at the Cockney Chronicle now.|
Is he on msn cos I need him—17:19, 2 July 2009 (EDT)
- Man I'm pooped, just trying to update character histories from latest ep, i'll finish tmrw anyway, cya then.—
17:58, 3 July 2009 (EDT)
- Hya Rob, sorry i've been away most of the day but do you know how I could change this from black to a dark blue thanks?— 16:08, 4 July 2009 (EDT)
...online, it says I am logged in. Talk on a normal convo online that might make it work. —Leckie 11:43, 4 July 2009 (EDT)
Hey, yeah it's good to be back. I've had an insanely busy last month or so with exams and whatnot and haven't really had time to be active. I've had a look at how Cockney Heroes is progressing and it looks like it's coming along nicely. I'll definitely have to submit another character after seeing how well my first entry was used. Have you written much yourself?—07:12, 5 July 2009 (EDT)
Chronicles Ep 5
Hey Irony, I was just wondering if "Pushing Daisies" is any good? I saw it was on your favorites and was thinking of checking it out.—16:58, 5 July 2009 (EDT)
Hey. I just started finishing the updates regarding the characters in "The Agent". Most, well all of them do not have the history for Chapter 12 and some don't even have 11 or 10. I've done Abe, Barbara, and Crazy Tom and I have made a start on Leona. I won't be able to finish anymore today so I was wondering if you could perhaps finish off a few characters like Leona, Rachel or Ricardo. If you do do this, then please leave Anna for me to do as she is my fave (hence my name). Thank you. Josh Korolenko.
Jumped the gun
See the discussion here, I think the Season Three archives shouldn't have been done until the summer arc of GNs finish being released. No big deal, just a note for the future. —Radicell 12:56, 8 July 2009 (EDT)
- Oh, Miami said that it was ok, so I just assumed I would, sorry :) — 12:57, 8 July 2009 (EDT)
- Check forum please— 14:51, 11 July 2009 (EDT)
You should watch Psych. It's a american tv show which is on Hallmark and is very good . Also on bbc207:12, 12 July 2009 (EDT)
- And dammit, I can't download MSN anywhere... Maybe use something else? ICQ, QIP, Skype? — 09:04, 19 July 2009 (EDT)
My brother and I would also like to invite you to enter our Competition for Chronicles. We invite you because we think that you would be good at it and we are looking forward to seeing your ideas. Josh Korolenko
- Ok, one was removed and the other I removed, so now the image is deleted.—MiamiVolts (talk) 01:20, 9 August 2009 (EDT)
Check it Out!
Hey, I just wanted to stop by and say hello... Hello! Well I have posted a blog... I wanted you to check it out and leave comments. I would love to hear them :) The website is http://live2loveheroes.blogspot.com/ So please check it out!
Hey! I have my own contest and wanted to know if you wanted to enter. Well, you would have to read the episode summaries first.......But no worries, enter here! :) :) :) —Kyle Stevens 23:40, 18 August 2009 (EDT)
I have a story line going on (see here) and I have a contest going. You are eligible to enter a character into the story and have a chance to win and have your character in the story line. There are rules and an entry board here so let me know if you would like to join! —Iheartheroes 19:17, 23 August 2009 (EDT)
Hey there Irony. I heard you have issues with MSN, so you could try this link. It seems like it would allow you to access MSN without downloading it. It's my case, though, cause I can't download MSN anywhere. But it may help you.
Hey Rob. If it says you have a problem with your contact list ,Then all you need to do is turn your Firewall off, Then log on, Then turn your Firewall back on, Simple :)10:37, 28 August 2009 (EDT)
- So have you caught up on Fulham's season so far and have you seen the Carling Cup draw (hard for Fulham, lol)—
17:54, 31 August 2009 (EDT)
- Oh are you back at school now Rob?— 08:04, 7 September 2009 (EDT)
Rob, you have ignored me all the time on here and Facebook, So the team and I suggested that you have until Wednesday to finish Pam part 3 and to fix your msn using the information above , Taa GB :)17:38, 5 September 2009 (EDT)
|You may read this is you want, but it is frankly an uneccesary and frankly vile addition to my talkpage|
| ... Your fired, You've ignored me and Leckie's help and wont answer back on any form of talk. so ,YOUR FIRED ! 03:19, 13 September 2009 (EDT)
IHH, you don't know how many chances we have given GB only fo him to ruin them! He has come back promising to do some work and stop arguing with us,which has worked (at best) for about 2 Days! Back to GB - We won't use GB in CH of course we wont HE IS DEAD! And you have no rights what so ever over Jenny! If you don't believe me check this!Because of the CCL (Creative Commons License) Just look under this box when you edit! Please note that all contributions to Heroes Wiki are considered to be released to the public under the Creative Commons License (see Heroes Wiki:Legal for details). By contributing you grant Heroes Wiki a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, and create derivative works from, and distribute and publish the media and any derivative works thereof. If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will, then don't submit it here. That on its own proves my point! —Leckie — Talk 17:23, 16 September 2009 (EDT)
Sorting This Out
First of all, I would just like to explain why I've been away so long, and why I haven't been on the wiki. From the 22th of July onward I was on holiday until the 27th of August, after two days of being home the interent collapsed, not allowing me access to anything (as you would assume) so, yesterday it was fixed and I came onto find all of this happening, I was dissappointed, but now I want to sort it all up.
- Do not blame kicking me out all on Gabriel Bishop, no matter what you say, this wasn't all his fault. All the other members (possibly with the exception of Danko/Altes and I don't know about Radicell) had a hand in this - so stop chasitising Gabriel Bishop.
- Please stop having a go at each other, no matter what, this isn't all about me being kicked out, this is because there has always been somewhat of a hostility between Danko/Leckie and Chas, so this needs to stop or something will have to be done - and I do NOT mean someone being kicked out.
- Serioisly, lay of Iheartheroes, they were only trying to help - I would like to thank Iheartheroes and Catalyst - although they were treated badly in the conversation above their only motivation was to help, not to harm at all.
- I would just like to remind everyone, we're only young, this is just a little story to complement Heroes, why does it have to be anything more?
- I want to make clear, nobody will ever be kicked out of CH while I'm in it, this is for fun, not for a profit or for anything else, this remains the same, people can join and leave if they want, but no-one is being forced out.
- The only problem I find here is Danko and Gabriel Bishop insulting each others episodes, now Iim not going to lie, Midas Touch wasn't my favourite episode but it was a hell of a lot better than most of the first series - so stop insulting each other, its just getting old and tiresome.
- In this is speech this applies to me, but I think we could all learn a bit of civility as well.
—12:18, 17 September 2009 (EDT)
Forum please.—17:55, 2 October 2009 (EDT)
Could you respond please about the Os—17:00, 10 November 2009 (EST)
3-1!!! haha—12:48, 31 October 2009 (EDT)
- They play well against Roma, oh unlucky, there are few times when you can soley blame the ref for the result and this is one—
13:30, 5 November 2009 (EST)
- I know you've not been on in ages, but i finally got msn :)— 11:33, 10 July 2010 (EDT)
I was planning to reupload the Cockney Heroes image because of its bad quality. I can get great quality but the only thing i need from you is, that font did you use for the cockney?—12:17, 22 November 2009 (EST)
Hello Ironey, My name is Mr. muggles mike. I think that I would make a great part in the Cockney Heroes Team. If there is any way I can join the team, please let me know.—Mr. muggles mike 20:54, 26 October 2011 (EST)