From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the Wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Jdryden/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Needs help embedding images :D
Umm... I can't seem to embed an image into my userpage.
It's a link to an image, but not matter how many [ ] ( ) < > I can't get it to embed!
If anyone could help, that would be awesome :D
Thanks! James :D
- Be sure that you write the name of the image as - [[Image:Name of image.jpg]] - 14:00, 2 November 2009 (EST)
No I don't think you can show an image from another site only link to it, you'd have to upload it to be able to view it on the site. -14:08, 2 November 2009 (EST)