From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Exposed future overhaul
I'm sorry; I completely missed that it was Future Peter's exposed list. So used to fixing (present) Peter's template when people add those. GabrielPetrelli 16:29, 7 November 2008 (EST)
- FYI, I did thought of the idea right before I found the image on the spoiler pages. And as you can even see, Ishi doesn't even look like she's using her ability in the image, she looks more like she's about to hug Hiro.
- And additionally, I already removed the spoiler part of the theory, what more do you want? —NiveKJ13 18:55, 8 December 2008 (EST)
Thanks for helping clean up the edits by Smakenverschillen, he has put something on your talk page (but I can't find it). :) —Irony 15:00, 15 January 2009 (EST)
- Dont worry i found it.What a jerk Gabriel Bishop 15:27, 15 January 2009 (EST) Gabriel Bishop
Present Peter not having illusion is a plus cause future Peter had, and since the theories are about Peter when he could mimic abilities, like a past Peter, him losing the abilities doesn't change the fact he could have absorbed powers from characters in a certain moment in the past. Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 18:10, 10 February 2009 (EST)
- Peter not displaying healing should be kept because while his earliest manifestation was his mother's power, he was exposed to healing, and we all know he had powers he never used cause he never learned about them. About the illusion and Candice thing, my bad, I was so concerned about catching up with the edits made that something slipped by while I was speed reading. Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 18:43, 10 February 2009 (EST)
Moved from User:Josh
Yes, Mohinder retained the enhanced strength. But it wasn't simply enhanced strength to begin with. To begin with it was an entirely different ability with other effects. It wasn't until Dual and Mohinder's exposure to the compete formula that his ability was solely enhanced strength. That's why Mohinder's enhanced strength was documented as it was. — 01:18, 21 March 2009 (EDT)
- I see that. However, to have the page written as you had it would be going against a precedent (established in piece meal here under my comment, here, from here down and a few other places), the precedent being that we do not list ability byproducts (that is, secondary aspects of abilties). Consensus was that the old ability was one ability, not a bunch of separate ones in one person. — 01:53, 21 March 2009 (EDT)
As you may know, a group of Heroes-Wiki-Users are writing a fan fiction called. We are happy to announce a second Cockney Heroes competition. In this competition you will have to create a character and an ability. If you have not been reading Cockney Heroes, a portal of all of the episodes are here and there is a series similar to the graphic novels for Cockney Heroes, here. We would like you to try out as we think that you would be a great inspiration for the team :) Thank You, we hope very much that you will enter If you need to know anything see here, we will try to respond as soon as possible. — 16:48, 29 June 2009 (EDT)
Ando and Rachel
There is some confusion on that. I know of the minus one numbering because of O/JPF, but it had to do with the source of the episode name. From what I can gather, 414 would be the number of the episode, with the minus one thing already, or the source was Heroes savvy and listed the episodes with the minus one numbering already. I can't pinpoint the source, but I think it's the ODI. Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 17:39, 28 October 2009 (EDT)
- I just noticed the ODI updated his post to say it is indeed chapter 14. I still doubt it, though. - Josh (talk/contribs) 17:50, 28 October 2009 (EDT)
The Fifth Stage blurb
Please could you add the source for the blurb you added to the episode, The Fifth Stage, thanks - 06:57, 15 November 2009 (EST)
My Heroes Page
please stop changing my user page. it looks fine the way it is and, to my understanding, you have no authorization over it whatsoever. leave it!—I.absorb.abilities 08:38, 18 December 2009 (EST)
Brave New World
I noticed that you took off the "TBA (season finale)" tag on this episode. You took it off saying that Brave New World was the finale. Well actually NBC had originally called for 18-20 episodes. Brave New World being the 18th, there still could be more episodes after Brave New World. I'm not saying that it isn't the finale, I'm just informing you that there is a bigger possibility that it isn't. But I still left it off because I didn't really think that the tag needed to be on there myself. ~~IHH—Talk The Gulp-Ninja Series 15:56, 20 December 2009 (EST)
- I know that, but things may change. Also, there was something going around last week or the week before about them ordering 4 more episodes after the 18-20, so I don't know what they are going to do, I was just informing you (if you didn't know). ~~IHH—Talk The Gulp-Ninja Series 16:09, 20 December 2009 (EST)
Which Volume 4 episode took place after it aired?—Boycool42 21:28, 12 March 2010 (EST)
- I'd say "an invisible thread" does. It aired on april 27th. Then the next volume begins six weeks later, and that soon turns into thanksgiving within another couple of weeks. So, late november take away a maximum of three months makes it july or august. —mc_hammark 05:48, 13 March 2010 (EST)