User talk:L Lawliet
From Heroes Wiki
Hello, L Lawliet
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
¡Hola! My name is MeliPetrelli, I am currently an administrator for the Spanish site, I read on the Languages page that you where interested in translating, but that you didn't know much about the wiki format. Now we have lots of articles that need to be translated, and some tips for doing the translations as well. Just make sure that you read the help pages if you are not sure how to go about doing something more specific, and if you have any questions you can always ask. Right now we have a pretty cool Contest going on, to motivate our users to translate. Just remember to Create an account over there or Log in if you already did so. Saludos, (ME my talk/my contribs) 17:34, 14 December 2007 (EST)