|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Miloman09/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hi, Miloman09. Thanks for your recent contributions, and welcome to Heroes Wiki! Just a note of clarification on abilities that are absorbed. For purposes on the wiki, we only list absorbed or stolen abilities when there is conclusive proof that the character has the ability. In most cases, that would be the character using the ability. In rarer cases, it would be the character specifically stating that he has used the ability. So in the case of, say, Peter absorbing his father's ability, we cannot make a definite statement about whether the ability was absorbed or not since Peter never used the ability and never said that he received the ability. Added to the fact that Peter came in contact with other abilities that he never used, and the case can be made that he does not absorb every ability he comes in contact with. I'm not sure that's necessarily the case here, but there is definitely reasonable doubt as to whether or not the ability was absorbed. Thanks for understanding! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 00:59, 27 February 2011 (EST)
- Additionally, there is no proof that Sylar had the ability that Peter had, which we call empathic mimicry. He absorbed abilities empathically, but he didn't necessarily have Peter's ability. It's an odd distinction, I know, but necessary for listing who has which abilities. :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 17:58, 27 February 2011 (EST)