From Heroes Wiki
Thought I should chuck in a comment on my discussion page...
So here it is....comment...
—Mish 19:32, 8 November 2007 (EST)
- This will of course happen after Mohinder shoots H.R.G. and when he returns things play out a bit differently...
- I take it this is pure speculation based on the paintings?— 14:45, 9 November 2007 (EST)
- Pretty much. Although with her trapped in the "possible future" Peter will have to try a rescue (or get Hiro to do so). It would be uncharacteristic for one of them not to try. It was just my theorizing that this will have to happen before the possible future she is in becomes an "impossible future", effectively killing her....kinda.—Mish 16:28, 9 November 2007 (EST)
- So you think Peter will try to save Caitlin? Let's assume that if the future with "the virus" is an alternate universe, which if it stopped existing, so would Caitlin (something I don't agree with)... Peter could send Hiro to rescue his gf from the future. That could make for some good storytelling.—MiamiVolts (talk) 14:16, 14 November 2007 (EST)
- That would be a pretty good episode. Although I'm not sure if I like the parallel timeline theory or the alternate universe theory for time travel. It would be very interesting to know which particular theory the shows creators are subscribing to. Because as it stands Caitlin being stuck in the "Shanti Virus Hell" future isn't really scary since someone can always go and get her. But if the scenario I posted about should be the case then things get a mite hairier. —Mish(Talk) 18:25, 14 November 2007 (EST)
- Well, I guess I was a little off. I thought Bennet was going to be the tie-in to Peter's adventure. Apparently it will happe through Matt and Nathan. Mish(Talk)
Re: Power names help
- Well, son of a .....Thanks for the heads up.....—Mish 14:24, 14 November 2007 (EST)
- Hey Mish, I had to remove your vote because the option changed. Since "electrical absorption" was used in a secondary source, and "electromagnetism" wasn't, the article needs to either be renamed "electrical absorption" or split. It can't stay "electromagnetism" because we have a name from a higher-level source for the patient's power. Sorry for the mix-up.—Hardvice (talk) 19:00, 15 November 2007 (EST)
- It's cool, thanks for letting me know. —Mish(Talk) 20:11, 15 November 2007 (EST)
Hey, just wanted to tell you that you kinda worked backwards doing the infobox. Start with it in your namespace. If you want to use it as a template, simply use the braces around the name of the article (no need to have the word Template). Thanks.—02:04, 17 November 2007 (EST)
- I kinda thought that, but I wasn't sure it would work. It was getting late and the wife was ready for bed, so I skipped right to the "tried and true". I appreciate the help.—Mish(Talk) 10:28, 17 November 2007 (EST)