From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
User:Shadowulf1 01:56, 21 September 2008 (EDT), hey there, Moonkea. If you want to see the dramatic edits I made to the abilities you ranted (no offense) about, try this page, where I changed those abilities and helped contribute to over 200 new ones.
Not to mention
Here's a new page: User:Shadowulf1/All Superhuman Abilities in a Nutshell
Hey I have something to say
User:Shadowulf1 23:25, 4 October 2008 (EDT) Hey, remember me? Well, I changed those abilities you criticzed, and so you can see 'em if ya like.