|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Thanks for making the character pages. In the future, try comparing them to existing pages to get an idea of structure. Also, Category:Minors is reserved for children, not minor characters. Thanks.-- 13:44, 13 November 2007 (EST)
- Fair dues. We'll see what everyone else thinks. :)--
12:03, 23 November 2007 (EST)
12:06, 23 November 2007 (EST)
- Interesting ideas. My advice would be to suggest it. See what the community thinks, and perhaps a change will come about. Now's a good time, as, I believe, Portal:Events may be being split shortly.-- 12:20, 23 November 2007 (EST)
Reason and science
Hey, just wanted to let you know I moved your article because a) I'm not really sure what theme it's representing in the show, and b) it can use some work before it makes the main namespace. I know we start a few themes in the user namespace until it's clear that it's a repeating theme and that we have enough examples of it. Hope that helps, thanks.--15:43, 29 September 2008 (EDT)
Hey, Pinkkeith. How would you like to be a patroller here? Take a look at Heroes Wiki:Patrollers and see if it's something you'd like to do. If so, reply back to my talk page. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 10:43, 20 October 2008 (EDT)
- Great! Take a look at Heroes Wiki:Patrollers and read some of the tips, etc. Don't forget to add your name to the page. Try patrolling some unpatrolled edits. Let me know if you have any questions. Congrats! :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 15:07, 20 October 2008 (EDT)
- Keith, I'm not an expert on Heroes either. After careful review of your contributions and taking everything into consideration, I think you'll do just fine. You know your strengths, and that's a good thing--focus on those, and work on your weaknesses. A word of caution--if there's something you're not sure of (whether it's a Heroes-specific question, a Heroes Wiki-specific question, or a grammar question), either ask it of somebody you trust, or don't patrol the edit. If you make a mistake and patrol the edit, just find somebody you think might be more qualified to go back and recheck what you accidentally patrolled. I think you'll do fine--we all start somewhere, and I trust the place you're starting. Good luck and welcome aboard! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 15:11, 20 October 2008 (EDT)
- Hi Pinkkeith, you've got a cool sig there now, but it's rather bulky and takes up 4-5 lines by itself. So instead of cluttering talk pages, I think you should strongly consider adding an autosig template to trim it down. You can view Help:Autosig for the details on doing so. If you have trouble or questions about adding it, reply here and I'll try and help.--MiamiVolts (talk) 15:44, 21 October 2008 (EDT)
image and category
Hey, Pinkkeith. I put all your user subpages into Category:Fan Fiction instead of the Heroes:Mystic Emotion category. Also, when you get a second, could you add a source to Image:Kyle Wassermann.jpg? Thanks so much! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 17:07, 13 April 2009 (EDT)
- I'm going to delete the image. If you need it back, let me know the source and I'll undelete it for you. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 14:03, 30 April 2009 (EDT)
User Gabriel Bishop is considering leaving Heroes Wiki, please add your signature to this petition in an attempt to convince him to stay. User:Danko/GB'sPetition
--09:06, 27 May 2009 (EDT)