From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Quality of edits
- Oh, thank you very much for saying so! —RedScharlach 18:35, 21 February 2009 (EST)
- Hey mate, I'd like to applaud you on the quality of your edits as well, they've been very accurate and well-written summaries.— 11:15, 7 March 2009 (EST)
- Thanks for the compliment! —RedScharlach 18:38, 8 March 2009 (EDT)
- A bit late, but your edits are really good! —
17:46, 5 April 2009 (EDT)
- Thanks, I'm flattered! —RedScharlach 18:19, 7 April 2009 (EDT)
Hi RedScharlach. Me (User:Irony), User:Laughingdevilboy ang User:Gabriel Bishopare writing a fan fic called cockney heroes. At the moment we are on episode 3 (series 1). We are running a contest and the prize is to get a character in the series and to co-write a few episodes. The episodes are here and the contest is here. We have been asking a few of the members of the wiki, and we think that (if you won) you could be a great help, thanks — 18:40, 9 April 2009 (EDT) P.S If you are interested just leave a note on my talk page. :) Thanks
Sylar sucks at empathy
You are doing a really GREAT job with the character updates. There is just one very little thing, when you made a summary for a character, could you please go to the checklist for that episode and place an X for the character you made summary for? So it's very clear which characters still need an update. If you need more help just leave a message at my talk page :) But again you're really doing a good job. —09:02, 17 January 2010 (EST)
- Sure, I'll start doing that. Thanks for letting me know! RedScharlach 09:23, 17 January 2010 (EST)
Hey! You might be new here, but I just thought I would let you know for the future. We don't copy and paste summaries from the episode page to the character page. It makes the page too long with some details that are unneeded. I don't want to say that it's no big deal, because it is. But it's not that big of a deal. This was just a warning for in the future! ~~IHH—Talk The Gulp-Ninja Series 10:56, 17 January 2010 (EST)