From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hi Referos, when you upload screenshots from the novels, episodes or webisodes, I recommend using the parameters of Template:Image-screenshot so you don't have to worry about formatting of the cats. The template handles everything properly if you specify the correct arguments.—MiamiVolts (talk) 14:09, 29 July 2008 (EDT)
- Thanks! That definitely makes everything easier.—Referos 14:15, 29 July 2008 (EDT)
New AT map tips
Seeing as we aren't sure if they're evolved humans yet, I moved the new tips to the suspected evolved humans section and removed the ones that are already there.—BardinessBoy 18:41, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
- Makes sense ;D —Referos 20:24, 12 August 2008 (EDT)
Enhanced Strength Split
I seen that you were interested in the split of the Enhanced Strength page. Currently we are debating whether it should be split into enhanced strength and super strength. We'd like you're input. And if you could vote on the poll. —mc_hammark 07:44, 24 January 2010 (EST)