|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Scorpian247/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Quotations Vs Italics
Hey Scorpian247, I saw your edits to the page for Franco Vega and while they aren't bad I thought I'd let you know that all shows, in which people have appeared, that we list on here are always italicized... not just put in quotation marks. If you have any questions you can ask me on my talk page :) --Leckie -- Talk 07:35, 17 August 2010 (EDT)
- Thats alright man... its what any good user would do :) By the way... when you write on somebody's talk page, they way you did on mine, you need to remember to add your signature so that the person who you are contacting, knows who you are. I've gone ahead and added yours to my talk page... in future you need to remember to add your name at the end of the sentence, or you can type four tildes, ~~~~ <-- These things. :) --Leckie -- Talk 18:26, 17 August 2010 (EDT)
Hey Scorpian... I've seen that recently you have been uploading new images of Franco Vega. Just thought I'd let you know that your are forgetting to categorize, use, and credit them. I have put the two most recent ones up for deletion because they are unused and uncredited. You need to credit them since Heroes Wiki's license does not allow for images that are not properly sourced. When you've added a source and used the images you can remove the tag, otherwise an Administator will delete them. Thanks :) --Leckie -- Talk 08:31, 11 September 2010 (EDT)