The first season of Heroes Reborn began airing Thursday, September 24, 2015, with Volume One: Awakening. Volume One begins with backstory on the world after discovering the existence of evolved humans, now called "evos". The volume starts after an alleged terrorist attack on June 13, 2014, at the Odessa Peace Summit.
Volume One: Awakening
| Chapter One — Brave New World|
Original Air Date: 24 September 2015
After a terrorist attack shatters the dream of peace between those with powers and those without, "evos" are forced into hiding as they find themselves hunted across the globe. One man, determined to discover the truth about the attack, enlists the help of Noah Bennet to unravel a worldwide conspiracy. Evos in Carbondale, Los Angeles, and Tokyo struggle to adapt to their new lives, while two evo hunters stalk their next victim.
| Chapter Two — Odessa|
Original Air Date: 24 September 2015
Luke and Joanne discover the true nature of Tommy's ability when they're teleported to Primatech. Noah and Quentin also arrive at Primatech to find the aftermath of Luke and Joanne's escape from the facility.
| Chapter Three — Under the Mask|
Original Air Date: 1 October 2015
Noah and Quentin make their way to Renautas attempting to rescue Molly Walker and discover Renautas has built a system to track every evo. Miko attempts to break into Yamagato to rescue her father and discovers additional clues about herself and her father. Luke discovers to his horror that he has an ability as well.
| Chapter Four— The Needs of the Many|
Original Air Date: 8 October 2015
Tommy tries to help his hospitalized mother but inadvertently alerts the authorities that he is an evo. Jose begins to learn the truth, but he and Father Mauricio are taken captive by Captain Dearing. Meanwhile Noah, Quentin, and Taylor have broken into Renautas and found a number of captured evos...including Molly Walker.
| Chapter Five — The Lion's Den|
Original Air Date: 15 October 2015
Noah confronts Erica and looks for answers as to what Renautas is planning. Miko finally recovers her sword. Tommy learns that he is adopted and his attempts to learn the truth from Anne and Caspar further turn his world upside down.
| Chapter Six — Game Over|
Original Air Date: 22 October 2015
Noah, Quentin, Miko, and Ren try to free a captive Hiro. Malina meets Luke who agrees to help her find Tommy. Meanwhile, thanks to Emily, Tommy has begun to accept the important role he is destined to play.
| Chapter Seven — June 13th, Part One|
Original Air Date: 29 October 2015
Noah and Hiro attempt to stop the bombing of the Odessa Peace Summit while Angela tries to warn Mohinder about Erica Kravid. The truth behind Claire's death has an impact on others.
| Chapter Eight — June 13th, Part Two|
Original Air Date: 5 November 2015
After stepping on too many proverbial butterflies, Noah forms a plan to save Tommy and Malina. Meanwhile, the aftermath of the Odessa Unity Summit sends the evos down different paths.
| Chapter Nine — Sundae, Bloody Sundae|
Original Air Date: 12 November 2015
Joanne holds Emily hostage, which leads to a confrontation with Tommy and Luke. Meanwhile, Carlos and Dearing infiltrate Sunstone Manor and discover why nobody ever wants to leave.
| Chapter Ten — 11:53 to Odessa|
Original Air Date: 19 November 2015
Miko receives a new mission as Erica tries to win Tommy's trust. Matt Parkman forces Carlos and Farah to make tough choices as Taylor and René's team infiltrate Sunstone Manor.
| Chapter Eleven — Send in the Clones|
Original Air Date: 7 January 2016
At Sunstone Manor, Carlos and Farah attempt to rescue the trapped evos while Taylor and René face off with the Director and Miko faces an army of Harris clones. Elsewhere, Harris and the Frady siblings come into conflict with Luke and Malina.
| Chapter Twelve — Company Woman|
Original Air Date: 14 January 2016
Erica Kravid's past is revealed as everyone tries to make it to Odessa to save the world. As Tommy tries to reunite with his sister, Malina, Luke and Quentin travel to Union Wells High School where they must face one final obstacle in their attempts to stop Renautas.
| Chapter Thirteen — Project Reborn|
Original Air Date: 21 January 2016
As the H.E.L.E. approaches, Emily and Ren attempt to rescue Tommy while Luke makes a sacrifice for Malina and the Frady siblings face off. In order to stop the H.E.L.E., one hero will have to make the ultimate sacrifice.
- Jack Coleman as Noah Bennet, a car salesman who is hiding secrets that even he is unaware of.
- Gatlin Green as Emily Duval, a girl who goes to school with Tommy.
- Ryan Guzman as Carlos Gutierrez, a veteran of the Afghanistan War who does not consider himself a hero.
- Robbie Kay as Tommy Clark, an awkward teen who just wants to be normal and win the girl of his dreams.
- Rya Kihlstedt as Erica Kravid, the head of a highly successful technology conglomerate, Renautas.
- Zachary Levi as Luke Collins, a vigilante who is seeking to avenge after the loss of his child.
- Judith Shekoni as Joanne Collins, a vigilante who is seeking to avenge after the loss of her child.
- Kiki Sukezane as Miko Otomo, a young Japanese girl who is trying to track down her father and find her destiny.
- Danika Yarosh as Malina, a teenager who is learning to control her ability.
- Henry Zebrowski as Quentin Frady, a conspiracy theorist who wants to open people's eyes to the truth behind the Odessa Peace Summit.
- The complete event series Heroes Reborn was released on April 12, 2016, as a 4-disc DVD set (and 3-disc Blu-ray set).
- For other uses of Reborn, see Reborn (disambig).
|See Also: Webisodes • Heroes Evolutions • Graphic Novels • Books • iStory|