The Irish thugs have brought Peter here after they find him. They tie him up and try to beat him into revealing the location of the iPods they were sent to steal by McSorley at the shipping yard, finding Peter instead. He doesn't remember anything and is knocked unconscious. Later, Ricky's sister, Caitlin, comes in to clean him up and discovers he is unharmed even after being beaten unconscious. That evening, some of McSorley's thugs come into the pub to take Caitlin. However, Peter, who has escaped by phasing out of his binds, comes to her rescue. He uses several powers to do so, denying it later. Ricky returns after he finds out and lets Peter know that one of the goons was McSorley's son, thus making matters worse for he and his crew. He convinces Peter to help him with a 'little job' by showing him the box that contains everything he had on him when they found him. He promises to give it to him after the job.
Ricky makes Peter a deal to get his identity. Peter hears Will's thoughts about stealing the lockbox money after the robbery. Peter mentions this, and Ricky becomes upset at such an accusation. He shows Peter his family crest tattoo, and tells Peter that Will is his brother.
After the robbery, Ricky opens the lockbox and drinks a pint as Will pulls a gun on Ricky. Peter comments that he was right, and Will agrees and shoots him twice, then continues to threaten Ricky. Suddenly, Will is thrown against a wall, and the bullets shot at Peter fall from Peter's chest as he chokes Will telekinetically. Caitlin yells at Peter to stop, and he drops Will. Will gets up and runs away. Ricky looks on in amazement as Caitlin gives Peter a questionable look.
Later, Peter receives a tattoo of the family crest from Caitlin in the pub, and Ricky tells Peter that he knows he's one of them. He tells him that they have no secrets among family, and places the box in front of Peter. Caitlin asks if he'll open it, but Peter decides that he can wait on discovering his past.
While sitting at the bar, Peter and Caitlin kiss, and are interrupted by Ricky and a man. The man tells Peter that a woman was looking for him, and Ricky suggests that he and Caitlin stay at her flat. Later, the woman visits the pub, and asks Ricky if she knows Peter. Ricky denies ever having seen Peter, so the woman kills him, using lightning. Later, Caitlin and Peter come to the pub to find Tuko sitting next to Ricky's charred body.
- According to an Inside Heroes video, the set for Wandering Rocks was built in the same location as the Burnt Toast Diner. The commentary for Angels and Monsters mentions that this is also the set used to film scenes at the "specials for hire" bar. All three sets were built on the Universal backlot.
- According to Ruth Ammon, the pub's design was inspired by McSorley's in New York. In fact, a character was even named for the real-life pub.
- The Wandering Rocks is the title of episode ten in James Joyce's novel Ulysses in which several characters move about and cross paths in Dublin. As Joyce's Ulysses parallels Homer's Odyssey, ultimately the rocks come from the mythical clashing rocks that were in one of only two paths the hero Odysseus could follow home.
- Joe Pokaski sometimes uses the internet handle "wanderingrox".
- McSorley's (Pub that inspired look)