Heroes Interactive:The Wall
- To play this week's interactive game during tonight's show, you must reply w/ your time zone:
U'll get 10/msgs an hour starting @ 8/7c!
- You're signed up and will receive interactive message during tonight's episode of Heroes. To stop, reply HSTOP or HELP for help.
- Get ready for fun, facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting soon!
- You got it!
- When he was in high school, what did H.R.G. want to be when he grew up?
I. A covert operative
J. A rock star
K. A high school English teacher
Rply I, J, K
- A teenaged Shakespeare devotee, Noah wanted to teach high school English.
L. Lauren's been shot! She needs a doctor.
M. No! Emma's under Samuel's thumb.
Reply L or M
- 68% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Digging back into the archives, what's the last name of another evolved human named Richard?
- Who killed Agent Thompson?
- H.R.G.'s not all bad. He shot Thompson before Thompson could kill Matt Parkman.
- Why do you think H.R.G. married Sandra?
T. For love
U. The Company made him do it
Reply T or U
- 54% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Who do you think Claire takes after the most?
V. She's all business, just like H.R.G.
W. Claire is all heart, just like Nathan
Reply V or W
- 66% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Published in 1989, "The Pillars of the Earth" is a novel by Ken Follet, tracing the birth and development of Gothic architecture.
- Thanks for playing tonight's interactive game! As a reward for participating, check out this exclusive content: http://m.nbc.com/excl