From Heroes Wiki
Knox kills Scott.
|First occurrence:||The Butterfly Effect|
Using his dangerous ability to feed off fear and turn it into his own incredible strength, Benjamin "Knox" Washington has been responsible for the deaths or injuries of the following victims.
List of Victims
- Bartell — Knox punches a hole through Bartell's chest during one of the first manifestations of his ability. (Hard Knox, Part 3)
- Gang members — Along with Jesse Murphy, Knox kills several gang members outside the Best Dogs Diner. (The Sting of Injustice)
- Gas station patrons — Along with Flint and The German, Knox murders several tenants at a gas station for amusement. (The Butterfly Effect)
- The German — Knox punches a hole through the German's stomach when he defies him, killing him. (One of Us, One of Them)
- Scott — Before he can report to Tracy, Scott is killed when Knox breaks his neck. (Dual)
- Claire Bennet — Knox goes after Claire in the sewers and holds her captive. (It's Coming)
- Adam Monroe — Knox knocks Adam out (Angels and Monsters). Later, he forces Adam's hands onto Arthur's, condemning Adam to death (Dying of the Light).
- Nathan Petrelli — Knox is assigned to keep an eye on Nathan, but when Nathan attacks him, Knox delivers several punches to Nathan's body. (Dual)
- Peter Petrelli — After Knox finds out that Jesse Murphy is not himself, he attacks Peter, who is dwelling inside Jesse's body. (One of Us, One of Them)
Victims from Alternate Timelines
- In Eris Quod Sum, Knox seemingly kills Daphne Millbrook and Matt Parkman. However, this is later revealed to be an illusion that Matt projected into Knox's mind.
- In Angela's dream, Knox decapitates Claire and participates in the killings of several other evolved humans.
Adam's • Amanda's • Arthur's • Becky's • Danko's • Doyle's • Echo's • Edgar's • Eli's • Elle's • Fusor's accomplice's • Jessica's • Knox's • Linda's • Maya's • Mohinder's • Noah's • Peter's • René's • Samuel's • Sylar's • Ted's • Tracy's • The Watcher's
|Other Lists: Articles Related to Characters • Articles Related to Elements • Miscellaneous Lists|