| World Splitting in Half was painted by someone from the exposed future who had multiple powers. || None || + It was painted in several places which are difficult to reach. Apart from precognition, the painter would have needed flight or a similar ability, and space-time manipulation to go back in time and leave a warning.|
- - Or they could have used a ladder.
- It could also be three people, not one, with these powers.
- • It could also be two people, only flight and precognition would be needed, as precognition allows prediction of the future making space-time manipulation un-needed.
| Emma will cause the world to split. || None || + She caused her wall to "split".|
- - The only known piece of information suggests that happened through a combination of terrakinesis and supercharging.
- + The "red lightning" that Hiro saw could be sound waves.
- - Nothing suggests that other people can see the sound waves Emma produces.
- • Nothing said they could see them.
- - No one ever mentioned seeing anything when Emma channels her ability in any way.
- + People were fleeing from the destruction of Tokyo, not the red lightning as nobody could see them.
- + When Emma plays the cello in Hysterical Blindness, the destructive sound that cracked her wall was shown as red light. Red lightning not necessarily means supercharging, so she could be the one the writers were referring to.
- - Emma's character and ability most likely didn't even exist by the time that future was speculated on, making it extremely unlikely that the two are remotely connected.
- + This is highly unlikely as Emma is a main character.
- - Deanne Bray has never been billed as a main cast, her character is only recurring.
- + She could be upped to main cast in an upcoming season. Sylar was a recurring character in season one.
+ If Ando were to accidentally amplify Emma's power, she might end up splitting the earth into two by accident.
- - Ando has much more control over his ability, he doesn't automatically amplifies other peoples' abilities anymore.
- + He could, if someone forced him to, for example, with puppet master.
- - No one with that ability, or with knowledge of that ability has the world's destruction in their best interests.
- + None that we know of.
+ As of Upon This Rock, Emma has allied with Samuel. Both destructive abilities can be used in conjunction.
- - The season is over, Emma tried to leave Samuel when she learned he planned to kill thousands, he forced her to play with Doyle's help, and she was saved by Sylar.
- + Emma could forgive Samual and rejoin him.
+ Angela and Peter a dream where Emma is playing her cello while people outside the house of mirrors are screaming. It is not actually shown, but Emma's power could be enhancing Samuel's power, causing the earth to split in two.
- - Those were dreams of Emma luring people to see the Carnival. Emma's power can't amplify abilities.
- + We do not know if Emma's ability can amplify the abilities of others.
- - Nothing suggests it can. Not knowing for sure something can't happen isn't proof that it can happen, specially when the likelihood something can't happen is much greater than the likelihood something can happen.