From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Just a reminder that when you link to articles, make sure you link to correct articles, otherwise it becomes a redlink that doesn't need to be there. Thanks.—07:07, 28 March 2009 (EDT)
Hi BarbedKnives. Me (User:Irony), User:Laughingdevilboy and User:Gabriel Bishop are writing a fan fic called cockney heroes. At the moment we are on episode 3 (series 1). We are running a contest and the prize is to get a character in the series and to co-write a few episodes. The episodes are here and the contest is here. We have been asking a few of the members of the wiki, and we think that (if you won) you could be a great help and a great addition to the team, thanks — 19:44, 15 April 2009 (EDT) P.S If you are interested just leave a note on my talk page. :) Thanks
Cockney Heroes Competition Results
Hi there Barbedknives, After much deliberation we (the Cockney Heroes team) would like to say you were a runner up. Your character will have a have a cameo and your ability will be in the show. —06:57, 4 May 2009 (EDT)
As you may know, a group of Heroes-Wiki-Users are writing a fan fiction called. We are happy to announce a second Cockney Heroes competition. In this competition you will have to create a character and an ability. If you have not been reading Cockney Heroes, a portal of all of the episodes are here and there is a series similar to the graphic novels for Cockney Heroes, here. We would like you to try out as we think that you would be a great inspiration for the team :) Thank You, we hope very much that you will enter If you need to know anything see here, we will try to respond as soon as possible. — 16:48, 29 June 2009 (EDT) v