From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Ability you added
Hey this is God of all abilities6196 and I have all the heroes graphic novel abilities and heroes tv show abilities on paper and your created ability is so awesome I added it to my list of abilities
Is your name a reference to emmet brown from back to the future ? Gabriel Bishop 08:31, 16 February 2009 (EST) Gabriel Bishop
Nope: Erasmus Brown
Also, check out this guy: Future Waffles
I'am sorry that I made people think you had a multi account.Waffles 14:52, 4 June 2009 (EDT)Waffles
I am also sorry for falsely accusing you of having an mutiple account I fell for Waffles' 'trick'.—15:01, 4 June 2009 (EDT)
Joe Pokaski and Aron Coleite were under Mr. Muggles's mental control - LOL, buddy! — Altes 05:21, 17 July 2009 (EDT)
I can't supply you with the E! interview since it was on TV and it aired before the season premier. I'll try to find it for you, but I'm going to have difficulty. And anyways, about her not joshing with it, here's her exact words:
"I kinda threw it out there. The writers put you in relationships and I was like, 'Can I just be with a girl or something? Let's do that.' So they took it and ran with it."
The use of "I kinda threw it out there" implies that she wasn't necessarily being serious about actually using the idea, as much as just supplying an idea and not caring whether it actually does use that. If she were serious it would be more like "We're doing this and that's final!" Pokeria1 09:04, 4 February 2010 (EST)
- re: the E! interview, Hayden didn't have to make such a demonstrative statement to show that she was "serious" about her suggestion; that's a false dichotomy. No interview I've seen/heard with Hayden and/or Madeline has indicated their displeasure with the storyline; in fact, quite the opposite. ebrown2112 09:31, 4 February 2010 (EST)
- In another interview she talked about pushing for the storyline, saying "it's almost silly to have a show about people being different and feeling like they don't fit in and not have all lifestyles represented." ebrown2112 10:07, 4 February 2010 (EST)
- As for Hayden's thoughts on the storyline, she called it "exciting" and said "it truly is a person that she just falls in love with, because she fulfills her and she is her best friend." ebrown2112 10:07, 4 February 2010 (EST)
- As someone who's tried to put ideas on the table for group scriptwriting, there is no such thing as "I kinda threw it out there" being a joke. —Ricard Desi (t,c) 09:48, 4 February 2010 (EST)