From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from -kinesis)
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
-kinesis is a suffix from the Greek word for movement, "κίνησις." It could refer to:
- Freezing, the ability to freeze things, sometimes colloquially referred to as cryokinesis.
- Plasmakinesis, the ability to generate and manipulate hot plasma.
- Pyrokinesis, the ability to create and manipulate fire.
- Technokinesis, an alternate name for electronic communication, given on the Assignment Tracker, the ability to intercept, generate, and interpret electronic, digital, and radio transmissions with one's mind.
- Telekinesis, the ability to move objects with the mind.
- Terrakinesis, the ability to move earth.
- Umbrakinesis, the ability to manipulate light and shadow.