Episode:Send in the Clones
From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from 511)
|This article is a stub. You can help by .
|Send in the Clones|
|First aired:||January 7, 2016|
|Written by:||Peter Elkoff|
|Directed by:||Larysa Kondracki|
|Previous episode:||11:53 to Odessa|
|Next episode:||Company Woman|
|The planet is changing, no matter how we deny it. So the question arises: How do we ensure our survival in the dark days? Destiny, while marching ever in our direction, can be rerouted by the choices we make. Who will live? Who will die? And who among us will inherit this brave new world?|
- Carlos and Farah work together to free a new ally.
- Quentin questions his sister's values, along with his own.
- Luke vows to help Malina, no matter what the cost.
- Miko faces off against Harris in a deadly duel.
"Know this Miko-san: after I've finished putting your lights out, I'm going to kill the real you and your father. Now, game over."
"Don't get ahead of yourself."
"Who are you?"
"I was... Katana Girl."
- The live showing of this episode of Heroes Reborn was viewed by 3.739 million people, which represents a 0.54% drop in viewership from the previous episode.
- The title of this episode is play on the title of the popular song "Send in the Clowns". The song, made famous by singers like Frank Sinatra, Judy Collins, Barbra Streisand, was originally written by Stephen Sondheim for the Broadway musical A Little Night Music.
- Jack Coleman was credited in this episode even though he did not make an appearance.
- Part of the opening speech is similar to the one given at the end of Volume Three, specifically the "destiny while marching ever in our direction" part.
- For images from Send in the Clones, see images from Send in the Clones.