|Also known as||Alexis Pauling|
|Origin||Santa Monica, CA, USA|
Alexis Nichele is the actress who portrays Sol.
Alexis grew up in the entertainment business, with parents who were active in various areas of entertainment. She started with Central Casting in 1997 and became a regular on Andrew Dice Clay's short-lived show Hitz. Since then, Alexis has worked on many episodes of ER, and has also worked on The Drew Carey Show, Norm, Friends, NYPD Blue, Dharma & Greg, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service, Ghost Whisperer, The West Wing, Dark Blue, Leverage, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, The Big Bang Theory, Monk, Parks & Recreation, Southland (with Kevin Alejandro), Three Rivers, The L Word, Las Vegas, Boston Public, Crossing Jordan, Providence, Party of Five, Chicago Hope, Beverly Hills, 90210, 7th Heaven, The District, and Chuck.
Some of Alexis movie credits include Hancock, I Love You, Man, Funny People, Notorious, Spider-Man, Old School, Mr. Deeds, K-Pax, The Sweetest Thing, Kindergarten Cop, Twins, National Security, Casual Sex, and Clueless.
Alexis was a vocal stand-in on Rock Star: INXS. She appeared in several music videos, including "Don't Phunk With My Heart" and "Don't Lie" by the Black Eyed Peas, and "We Made You" by Eminem. Alexis and her dog Honey were also on Fox's first annual Ms. Dog Pageant. More recently, Alexis was a fan correspondent on the red carpet at the SAG awards.
- Alexis's father, Clarence Paul, was very active in Motown. He helped start Stevie Wonder's career (and created Stevie's last name), and he wrote and produced many songs for Motown.
- Alexis's mother, Celeste, worked for Ivan Reitman for many years. Ivan gave Alexis her first job as a P.A. which established her love for the film and television industry.
- Alexis's godfather was Marvin Gaye.
- Alexis used to babysit Jason Reitman.
- Alexis (and Jason Reitman) were the youngest production assistants on Kindergarten Cop--Alexis was 14 at the time.