Bag and tag
|Bag and tag|
The Haitian abducts Matt.
- 1 About
- 1.1 Genesis
- 1.2 Collision
- 1.3 Seven Minutes to Midnight
- 1.4 Company Man
- 1.5 Graphic Novel:Hell's Angel
- 1.6 .07%
- 1.7 Graphic Novel:It Takes a Village, Part 4
- 1.8 Graphic Novel:Golden Handshake, Part 4
- 1.9 Season Two
- 1.10 Villains
- 1.11 Webisode:The Recruit, Part 5
- 1.12 Season Four
- 1.13 Webisode:Dark Matters, Part 6
- 1.14 Brave New World
- 1.15 The Needs of the Many
- 2 Heroes Evolutions
- 3 Memorable Quotes
- 4 Notes
While ransacking Chandra's apartment in Madras, Mr. Bennet talks on the phone to somebody from the Company. Bennet tells the other party about the research items that are in the apartment, and that they should "get a team in here to bag and tag everything."
At the FBI Headquarters in Los Angeles, Ted Sprague tells Matt and Audrey about his encounter with a Haitian student. Two days later, Ted woke up miles away from where he thought he was, covered in cuts and bruises. Matt asks Ted about his health--if he had headaches. Ted replies that he had headaches.
In Austin, Texas, Thompson and Meredith go to a shantytown and approach Danny Pine, a Vietnam veteran. Meredith asks if she should use her power but Thompson tells her it's a training mission and she should wait for his orders. Thompson approaches Pine and identifies himself as a representative from the V.A. Pine wonders what happened to his previous V.A. representative and Meredith hastily steps in. Pine doesn't believe them, turns his hand into solid metal, and knocks Thompson down. Meredith superheats his hand and takes Thompson’s taser, then stuns Pine. Impressed, Thompson welcomes her to the Company.
Julien Dumont's assignment tracker notes that Agent Ivan Spektor captured the root Julien in Bruges, Belgium, where Dumont was operating a petty crime ring spanning three countries, assisted by a number of his clones.
"I was in Kansas a couple months back. I'd just made a big sale to the university hospital--dialysis machines. Commission was gonna give Karen and me enough money to--. I went to the hotel bar. Buy everybody a few rounds. There weren't many people there--a couple from Wyoming, some professors, a student from Haiti. The next thing I know, I'm waking up in my car. It's two days later, and I'm in Tempe, Arizona. These weird cuts and bruises all over me. A couple of days later, I start to notice things. I'd buy my wife flowers, and they'd wilt."
"They got to [Isaac]. You said yourself he disappeared for a bit, right?...Well, that's how it works. At least, that's how it did in my day. You drop off the face of the earth for a few days, wake up with a memory hole, a killer headache, and a souvenir. Did he have a set of these?"
"He abducts people! He drugs us! He injects us with I don't know what."
- The exact purpose of the Company's "bag and tag" missions is unclear. It is also unclear how they choose their targets.
- Both Matt and Ted believe that their abductions either kickstarted or augmented their powers. There is no proof that this is the case.
- There seems to be a correlation between the Company's abductions and the Mark, though nothing is explicitly stated. If there is a connection, then Hana's abduction (Wireless, Part 1) and Isaac's kidnapping (Seven Minutes to Midnight) may have also been "bag and tag" missions. Additionally, Claude may have been the target of this mission years ago.
|Other Things: Artwork • Clothing • Documents • Drugs • Food • Items • Jewelry • Media • Medical Conditions • Money • Phones • Publications • Research • Technology • Vehicles • Weapons|