|Also known as||William Blair|
|Character||Burnt Toast Diner patron|
|Date of birth||17 August|
|Origin||Kent, OH, USA|
Bill Blair is an American film and television actor who portrayed a Burnt Toast Diner patron in the first season episode Six Months Ago. As a background actor Blair received no on screen credit for this part.
Blair is probably best known for his regular but different alien background parts in the science fiction television series Babylon 5, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, and Star Trek: Enterprise. Always under heavy make-up and prosthetics, playing Minbari, Klingons, Jem'Hadar, Cardassians, Vulcans, and different "Westmore" aliens, he got the nickname "Alien Actor".
Other television shows in which he appeared include Arliss, Ally McBeal, Sliders, The Invisible Man, The X-Files, The Drew Carey Show, The Waltons, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Charmed, and Alien Nation. As a featured or supporting actor, he also played parts in the science fiction film R.O.T.O.R. (1986), the thriller Dog Watch (1996), the science fiction comedy Evolution (2001), and the comedy Blades of Glory (2007).
- As of May 6, 2011, Bill is distinguished as a Guinness World Record holder in the category "most special effect make-up characters portrayed in a career", boasting a total of 202 characters. Incidentally, his Heroes character does not count towards this total.
- AlienActor.com - official site
- Bill Blair on Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- Bill Blair on MySpace
- Bill Blair on IMDb
- Bill Blair on L.A. Casting
- Bill Blair on Actors Access