From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from Bloodlines)
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Blood could refer to:
- Acidic blood, an ability held by Mary Krause.
- Blood clot, the condition from which Charlie Andrews suffered.
- Blood recipients, who receive either regenerative blood or Mohinder's blood which counteracts the Shanti Virus.
- Brain removal, which refers to Sylar's bloody process of gaining powers.
- Let It Bleed, the thirteenth episode of Season Four.
- Nosebleed, a phenomenon that sometimes occurs when evolved humans exert themselves too much.
- Operation Bad Blood, the first iStory in the Friend or Foe volume.
- Trust and Blood, the fifteenth episode of the third season.
- Any of the Bloodlines graphic novels: