From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from Chuck (disambig))
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Charlie could refer to:
- Charlie Andrews, the waitress from the Burnt Toast Diner who was killed by Sylar.
- Andrea Charles, who reports on the Patriot Act and human rights violations.
- Charlie, a truck driver for El Vengador's underground railroad.
- Charlie, a sour ER nurse who cares for Charlie Andrews.
- "Charlie", a nickname for the Vietnamese during the Vietnam War.
- Yawar Charlie, the actor who portrays Deepak.
- Charlottesville, VA, the location of the University of Virginia.
- William Charlton, the actor who portrays a Coyote Sands Cafe cook.
- Chuck Conway, a production coordinator for Heroes.
- Chuck, a guard on a prison transport bus.
- "Chuck", the name Ando gives himself while at Riverdale Psychiatric Hospital.
- Charles Darwin, whose work is often referred to in Heroes.
- Charles Darwin, the aircraft carrier where Claire Petrelli is held captive.
- Charles Deveaux, Simone's father who was cared for by Peter Petrelli.
- Charly Emery, the actress who portrays a CGNN reporter.
- Chuck Kim, a writer for Heroes and its graphic novels.
- Charlie Lieberman, a director of photography for Heroes.
- Saving Charlie, the book that details Hiro's mission to save Charlie from dying.
- Charlie Svenson, the young tech tycoon and Drucker historian featured in the Global News Interactive videos posted on Hana's website.