Slusho! You can't drink just six!
|First mentioned:||Cautionary Tales|
Slusho! is a fictional brand of drink sometimes seen on Heroes.
Young Elle Bishop is having a big Slusho! while playing a video game. When she accidentally spills her Slusho! on the game, her ability manifests. Later, she is given a Slusho! while undergoing several experiments.
- Slusho! has been featured in numerous works by J.J. Abrams, best-known as creator of ABC's Lost and Alias. Slusho! was first mentioned in an episode of Alias. The drink has a minor appearance in Cloverfield, a monster movie produced by Abrams, and released on January 18, 2008. It also plays a larger part in the Cloverfield viral marketing campaign.
- Greg Beeman has posted several pictures of the cast of Heroes displaying the beverage on his blog. The images, according to Beeman, were staged by Greg Yaitanes, under the supervision of Joe Pokaski. Yaitanes is friends with Abrams, having directed an episode of Abrams's Alias and two episodes of Lost.
Slusho! again appears to be Elle's choice of stakeout drink.
Mr. Bennet loves Slusho!
A Big Slusho! for Elle's 8th birthday.
- For another type of flavored frozen drink featured on Heroes, see Slushy.
- Slusho! You Can't Drink Just Six -- Official Site
- Official Cloverfield Site
- Cloverfield trailers
- Cloverfield News
- Cloverfield Project
- Project Cloverfield
- Despoiler, the Cloverfield wiki project
Please refer to Theory:Slusho! for fan-created theories and other speculation.
|Other Things: Artwork • Catchphrases • Clothing • Documents • Drugs • Items • Jewelry • Media • Medical Conditions • Money • Phones • Publications • Research • Technology • Vehicles • Weapons|