From Heroes Wiki
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Comic could refer to:
- 9th Wonders!, the prophetic comic book created by Isaac, and found by Hiro.
- Action Comics, the comic book produced by DC Comics that debuts Superman; Hiro folds the cover of this comic into a paper crane in The Crane.
- Aspen Comics, the producers of the online graphic novels.
- Berserker, a comic produced by Milo Ventimiglia.
- Camacho Comics, the company that employed Isaac for three years after an annual New York comic convention.
- Comicraft, the company responsible for lettering Heroes graphic novels.
- The crew that works together to create the NBC graphic novels.
- DC Comics, the producer of Superman, Batman, and other comic books.
- The graphic novels that NBC regularly releases.
- Graphic novels, information contained within the comics that supplement canonical information on Heroes, including places, locations, and characters.
- Graphic novel collection, a book of bound graphic novels (Issues 1 to 43), published by DC Comics.
- Helix Comics, a fictional publisher of 9th Wonders! and "Heroes" labeled comics, drawn for promotional use only by artist Tim Sale.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Hiro's favorite manga.
- Marvel Comics, the producer of Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, X-Men, Fantastic Four, and other comic books.
- Robogirl, Hiro's all-time favorite comic book series.
- Sam's Comics, Tokyo, Japan and Lawrence, KS, where Hiro finds several versions of 9th Wonders!
- Tales From Space, one of the comic books Micah owns.
- Uncle Burk's Fine Comics, publisher of 9th Wonders!.