|Location:||Costa Verde, CA|
|Purpose:||Paper and copy sales|
Noah Bennet worked at Copy Kingdom, a business that provides copy and print services as well as selling paper products and accessories.
Noah Bennet arrives late to work at the Copy Kingdom. His manager harasses him for being late. Noah takes his verbal beating, and informs him that it will not happen again. Later, during his coffee break, Noah is once again harassed by his manager. He refuses to quit his break before he finishes his coffee. When his manager gets in his face, Noah grabs his manager's finger, flips him over, and demands to be left alone to work how and when he wants.
Claire visits her father at Copy Kingdom. Claire tells him not to freak out, but her car was stolen. He takes the opportunity to tell her that he needs to be able to trust her and that she can't afford to make mistakes like this or else she'll be found. She tells him that she doesn't even know exactly how she's able to do what she can do and what the limits of her ability are, wondering for instance what would happen if she cut off her whole arm. He tells her that he's protecting her because if someone gets a hold of her she'll be in for a life of agonizing tests and research.
"Welcome to Copy Kingdom. How can I help you?"
- Noah used to work for Primatech Paper, which was a cover for the Company. There is no relation between the two, other than the fact that they both deal with paper.
- Copy Kingdom has been serving Costa Verde since 1996. (Four Months Later...)
- Copy Kingdom does not exist as a paper store chain.
- Copy Kingdom appears to be modeled after the FedEx Kinko's style of copy center, with bright colors, multiple services provided, and quiet but busy atmosphere.
- Noah carries a box of toner from Haberkern Print Supply (Four Months Later...). Christina Haberkern creates props for Heroes.
- For other uses of Copy Kingdom, see Copy Kingdom (disambig).