Webisode:Dark Matters, Part 1
| Dark Matters, Part 1|
Where Are the Heroes?
|Webisode number: ||31 ||First released: ||July 9, 2015 ||Written by: ||Zach Craley ||Directed by: ||Tanner Kling ||Previous Webisode: ||Slow Burn, Part 10 ||Next Webisode: ||Dark Matters, Part 2 |
- Hero Truther rallies the world's evos.
- Two years ago, Phoebe reveals her abilities to her brother Quentin.
A Renautas online advertisement is interrupted by a series of images and video clips from across the globe narrated by Hero Truther. After Claire Bennet jumped from a Ferris wheel at the Sullivan Bros. Carnival in front of shocked news reporters, revealing her abilities to the world, several other evolved humans, or "evos", were inspired to reveal their abilities with similar "attempt videos". Hero Truther laments the ensuing worldwide maltreatment of evos; they were blamed for crimes, whilst anti-evo legislation was passed that forced them into hiding.
Watching this on her laptop is Phoebe Frady. Phoebe takes a deep breath before going to her living room and asking her brother Quentin to help her with something. Reluctantly, Quentin films Phoebe as she demonstrates her umbrakinesis to him. Later, the two discuss when Phoebe found out about her abilities, as well as whether their mother knew.
- The subtitle of this webisode is "Where Are the Heroes?", a common catchphrase in the world of Heroes. The phrase also appears on the television screens behind Hero Truther.
- For images from Dark Matters, Part 1, see images from Dark Matters, Part 1.
- Dark Matters, Part 1 on NBC.com
- Dark Matters, Part 1 on Hulu
- Dark Matters, Part 1 on YouTube
- Interview with Dark Matters producers/director on Heroes Wiki, 8/20/2015
- Interview with Dark Matters writer on Heroes Wiki, 9/23/2015
Going Postal: 1 - 2 - 3 • Destiny: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 • The Recruit: 1 - 2 • Hard Knox: 1 - 2 • The Recruit: 3 • Hard Knox: 3 - 4 • The Recruit: 4 - 5 • Nowhere Man: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 • Slow Burn: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 • Dark Matters: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 • Damen Peak: 1 - 2 - 3