|First appearance||Turning Point|
|Date of death||July 2006|
Audrey Hanson is in Chicago hunting Sylar, when she arrives at a crime scene. The victim is lying out on the street, head bloody (but not seen). A nearby officer is seen entering "David" into a report ledger. A crowd gathers around the body, and Audrey sees a suspicious onlooker. She shouts "Sylar", the man runs, and the chase is on.
"No traces left behind. A fresh kill. Which way did you go? Are you out there killing someone else right now?"
- This victim is currently unnamed. "David" is the name the Chicago police officer writes on his notepad. It is assumed this is the victim's name, but there is no confirmation of this.
- The name "David Berman" appears on the list, but as a resident of New York City, so this is presumably not the same person.
- David Moran was the colorist for Turning Point.
- Sylar appears to only cut open the heads of evolved humans. Though David's skull is not seen, the described attack is consistent with other attacks on evolved humans, and the frame shows profuse bleeding above the head-region of the body, therefore it is hypothesized that David also belongs to this group.
- For other uses of David, see David (disambig).
Please refer to Theory:David for fan-created theories and other speculation.